Looking for arena mates: Fendro Pal, Rache Wildthorn

2Next

Replies

• Bump
  • Skibum
    12 posts Member
    Hello there, did you ever find ucannotbesidious? He's in my fleet shard and I was wanting to find him as well.

Skibum
  • Yup. Can you pm me your discord ID and I'll pass it to him.
  • Skibum
    12 posts Member
    I think it's
    Skibum # 3074

I just joined discord this past week
  • Thanks. He should be reaching out to you
  • knipdyolf wrote: »
    Reaching out to Chensky to find out what his payout time is so I know when to avoid battling. I'm a reasonable player. Hopefully it's a known fact that most players are going to be beaten on defense after payout, so I try to avoid matches with all players who have a payout near mine and I settle for top 5 if we can work it out. CBreezy, your payout is 2 hours after mine, so if you beat me before my payout and I'm logged, I'm gonna take my spot back which makes it pointless to play enemies that are on or near before you're payout. Let's work things out. Let's face it, the top 5 spots are good for daily crystals - we don't want to spend refreshes to get there if possible.

Sounds good. Didn't mean to snipe if I did.
  • Hey @C_Breezy . Come back on discord!
  • @C_Breezy what time is your payout? When I joined the Discord chat, they had you in the Mountain time zone. I'm Central and since I've joined the Discord chat I've avoided hitting you since you're after me. You took #1 from me today at my payout, though, so maybe I have it wrong and you're Central?
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • guys, who else should we look for?