Which toon should i use my time on?

So, for the jedi event i do have Mace, Ima, Old Ben, JC, Lumi, Ahsoka, Plo Koon and JKG.

So should i try to get more *s to Ahsoka, JKG or should i go for QGJ?

My Lumi is 7* and JC is 4* and both almost has full gear in lvl. Mace and Ima is just not strong enough, yet, and i dont really do use my time on them for now. So what should i do?

Replies

• Options
    QGJ and JC are both worth farming outside of the Jedi event. So I'd say those two for sure. You can't get the new toon to until you have 5 x 5*, so I'd get them first and maybe start working in Koth
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Qgj is the most solid choice imo.
  • Darth_Jinnbork
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    QGJ and JC are both worth farming outside of the Jedi event. So I'd say those two for sure. You can't get the new toon to until you have 5 x 5*, so I'd get them first and maybe start working in Koth

Mace, JC, Ima Ahsoka, JKG and Obi has all 4*s. Shouldnt i go after the 5th * for them insteed?
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Up to you, you're gonna have to spend to get them to five to unlock the character in the first window anyways
  • Options
    Definitely spend your energy on getting 5 X 5*. Take them up against Yoda and see how you do. Adjust from there.
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Mace, JC, Ima Ahsoka, JKG and Obi has all 4*s. Shouldnt i go after the 5th * for them insteed?

To be frank, there isn't enough time if you want 7* Yoda. That's why Koth is a must. Sounds like it's a long shot for your squad tho, so maybe just get them to 5* and see how much time you have left.

Koth might not be worth it anymore. I just got him to 4, since I started a week ago when it was new news
  • Options
    My Obi isnt 4* bit only 3* do hes out. I am aiming for Koth cus of Squard Arena shipments and QGJ in the other shipment and omw to 5* for JC, need around 30 shards yet.