Biggs bug

WarGuy101
184 posts Member
edited May 2017
Biggs does not gain turn meter or evasion up after being damaged by palatine's crackling doom
Post edited by WarGuy101 on

Replies

• WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Bump
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Bump
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Can confirm Biggs has not been gaining tm from any of the empire toons when they attack after the update
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Bump
  • Was Biggs Shocked (Can't gain Health, Buffs, or Bonus Turn Meter) or Dazed (Can't Assist, Counter Attack or gain Bonus Turn Meter)? If not, then do you have a video or a screenshot to help investigate?
    Thanks.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    @EA_MindTricks I will monitor it more closely to determine where the issue stems from. My situation it only seemed to happen on the GW table and he wasn't shocked or dazed
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Was Biggs Shocked (Can't gain Health, Buffs, or Bonus Turn Meter) or Dazed (Can't Assist, Counter Attack or gain Bonus Turn Meter)? If not, then do you have a video or a screenshot to help investigate?
    Thanks.
    Theophany wrote: »
    @EA_MindTricks I will monitor it more closely to determine where the issue stems from. My situation it only seemed to happen on the GW table and he wasn't shocked or dazed

Ok it happened in galactic war too
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    I noticed it today where an enemy EP used "let the hate flow" and it did not activate the TM gain on Biggs. I remember the bug that was fixed pertaining to an ally EP using "let the hate flow" and it would activate the ally Biggs Ability giving him Tm. Maybe the fix inadvertently caused this issue.

Will make sure to get screenshots now that I have an idea of what to look for
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Only one I wasn't able to test was Biggs getting hit with EP basic no crits, was able to get one with biggs resisting Shock but the hit crit.
    Let the hate flow triggers adrenaline rush for both opponent and ally biggs
    SWnDfxN.png

Crit on crackling Doom will trigger adrenaline rush for opponent biggs
    FE9HOqL.png

This is the only bug/problem I know of. If Crackling doom doesn't crit it doesn't trigger adrenaline rush (Crackling doom not tagged as empire_damage)
    87d7dJt.png
  • @scuba Good catch in the last screenshot. We've now flagged it as a bug.
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Only one I wasn't able to test was Biggs getting hit with EP basic no crits, was able to get one with biggs resisting Shock but the hit crit.
    Let the hate flow triggers adrenaline rush for both opponent and ally biggs
    SWnDfxN.png

Crit on crackling Doom will trigger adrenaline rush for opponent biggs
    FE9HOqL.png

This is the only bug/problem I know of. If Crackling doom doesn't crit it doesn't trigger adrenaline rush (Crackling doom not tagged as empire_damage)
    87d7dJt.png
    @scuba Good catch in the last screenshot. We've now flagged it as a bug.

Thanks guys