Phasma Startegy question

I have toons in the works to make a switch or two, but currently running:

Phasma (leader)
Sid
Rey
Dooku
Poe

If I get lucky and my Poe goes first, once it becomes Phasma's turn, do you start by

a) Victory March

or

b) Fusilade

I like getting my toons turn metter back up, but it's not enough to get an immediate second turn on all of them

Should I "slow" down opponent instead?

What do y'all do?

Replies

• Take out Rey and add daka. You will end up getting 9 turns before the opponent takes their first move.
  • Take out Rey and add daka. You will end up getting 9 turns before the opponent takes their first move.

Daka not "there" yet (still farming up Poe, and daka only 4*)

And that wasn't my question/concern at the moment lol.

• Well to answer the question, I would buff first, then dropslow on everyone. That way the rest of your team benefits from the buff while they attack the slowed opponents
  • Well to answer the question, I would buff first, then dropslow on everyone. That way the rest of your team benefits from the buff while they attack the slowed opponents

That's what I currently do, but just wondering if I should concisder doing the opposite (never know till you ask right lol)

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Indonthe opposite to buy time but inrun a healer. Doing the opposite equals less initial incoming damage and ihave the time to heal so im at full while opponet is already suffering damage and now slowed down to prevent their heal
  • I run Phasma lead with Sid on the team. I usually direct Sid to an opponent's Daka or Sid first; the Phasma on Fusilade because it will slow them down first. Save the turn meter for your 2nd turn. In your case, your Poe goes, then the opponent Sid does AOE. For some reason the AI seems to attack Phasma more frequently if a Dooku doesn't stun one of your Jedis.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Fussilade 1st to slow them since poe already reduced their TMs.
    Next round use Victory march to make sure you go 1st that round and attack again.
  • I use Fusilade first because most of my characters have pretty full turn meters when it's Phasma's first turn.
  • Shooting4life
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I run phasma lead with GS, lumi, Sid and Poe.

I use victory march first which usually gives Sid another attack, GS another attack and moves lumi up in line before all attackers. Then I will either heal if they got some damage done before my Poe went of special attack. Of course all of these attacks are armor penetration so they do even more damage.

I'll usually be 5v3 after above as long as they don't get lucky dodges.

I'll soon switch out Sid for qgj and lumi for ig-86 to deal more repetitive damage.

Of course phasma is also calling assists while all of this is happening.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I have toons in the works to make a switch or two, but currently running:

Phasma (leader)
    Sid
    Rey
    Dooku
    Poe

If I get lucky and my Poe goes first, once it becomes Phasma's turn, do you start by

a) Victory March

or

b) Fusilade

I like getting my toons turn metter back up, but it's not enough to get an immediate second turn on all of them

Should I "slow" down opponent instead?

What do y'all do?

It depends. If enemy has mostly the turn meter bar depleted, I'd slow. If it is full, and you have most of yoru characters with 50% bar free, I'd use Victory March.
    Bassically, the goal is to allow your blue bars to jump over his blue bars.
  • Does the enemy have unused aoe? If yes the use fusilade. No point losing advantage due to incoming aoe.
  • many valid arguments