Clone Commando Gregor

TheDarthKnight
180 posts Member
edited May 2017
This thread is an idea for Gregor, a clone commando. Check out this guy's thread for delta squad -->https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/92218/delta-squad-clone-commandos#latest

Gregor

Basic: deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict offense down on a crit

Special: deal physical damage to all enemies with a 25% chance to inflict each debuff: expose, daze, and stagger. Gregor gains taunt for 2 turns

Unique: Commando training: Gregor starts the battle with taunt for one turn and all clone allies gain 30% defense

Unique: Commando accuracy: Gregor's crits cannot be avoided and Gregor has 250% crit damage (Gregor has mid-low damage without crits)
"Because I'm Batman"-me
Post edited by TheDarthKnight on

Replies

• well while i would do something a little more with his attacks his uniques look great( tho it would make ig88 obsolete:( which make me sad). Like give his basic additional crit chance make that special attack taunt(? is Gregor's taunt permanent :open_mouth: )
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    well while i would do something a little more with his attacks his uniques look great( tho it would make ig88 obsolete:( which make me sad). Like give his basic additional crit chance make that special attack taunt(? is Gregor's taunt permanent :open_mouth: )
    Whoops, forgot to add the one turn part
    "Because I'm Batman"-me