Will I get ban because of exploit?

RacerDejak
3203 posts Member
Today i login and play military might, then i suddenly remember i've do the event 3 times since saturday. As i remember, the event suppose to be playable for 2 times (more if u open again with crystal).

Is that consider as exploit? please don't ban me.. i don't know, all i know there is event, then i played it. :frowning:

Replies

• AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. You won't get banned for getting those three extra character shards. I also played it three times, it's not an exploit.
  • Options
    No ban, but thank you EA! And MM reward are fine to me, too. :-)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    AtlasMKx wrote: »
    Lol. You won't get banned for getting those three extra character shards. I also played it three times, it's not an exploit.

Thanks.. it relieve me :smiley:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    No ban, but thank you EA! And MM reward are fine to me, too. :-)

Happy with the additional cash :relaxed:
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member
    Options
    /s Take care when accepting event rewards from SWGOH. There was a time EA banned players who accepted multiple rewards over and over again. I think the limit they set was at two.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    This is like a man who committed the perfect murder and then called the cops to turn him self in lol
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Gavstar wrote: »
    /s Take care when accepting event rewards from SWGOH. There was a time EA banned players who accepted multiple rewards over and over again. I think the limit they set was at two.

If my attempts have reset and the timer said there was an hour left, why should I not be allowed to do that? Where does it say I can only do it twice without paying crystals?

As a player I expect the company to get things right, not release bugs left and right.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

Maybe the bonus attempt is compensation for put 5* char requirement in very hard tier? :flushed:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    This is like a man who committed the perfect murder and then called the cops to turn him self in lol

Gezzz.. i'm such a honest person man :cold_sweat:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »

If my attempts have reset and the timer said there was an hour left, why should I not be allowed to do that? Where does it say I can only do it twice without paying crystals?

As a player I expect the company to get things right, not release bugs left and right.

:lol::lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.