Top 5 Arena Leadership Countdown Video

Smithie
1427 posts Member
https://youtu.be/jVeLN3aGA6g

What is up everyone, feel free to check out
my Top 5 arena video. There may be some suprising leaderships here.

What is your top 5 is it similar or do you have a different top 5?

Replies

• Nice Video. You don't see Nihilus leader gaining momentum as a Rex TM counter?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Wedge Chaze R2 GK
    Finn Poe R2 GK DN
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Nice Video. You don't see Nihilus leader gaining momentum as a Rex TM counter?

Shards will always differ, Nihilus lead I would put as a counter. Rex was the go to team to keep balance of the Maul meta. Great leadership and currently used by the most.

If Rex stays across the board Nihilus Qgj and Vader will become more dominate. All depends where any new characters fit in but I would say Empire and Jedi look promising atm
  • Smithie wrote: »

Shards will always differ, Nihilus lead I would put as a counter. Rex was the go to team to keep balance of the Maul meta. Great leadership and currently used by the most.

If Rex stays across the board Nihilus Qgj and Vader will become more dominate. All depends where any new characters fit in but I would say Empire and Jedi look promising atm

Nihulus is also a counter for GK taunt. Maybe I'm just trying to talk myself into using him as a lead
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Im 6 shards away from a 7* Chaze gear 11. I noticed something that I dont have a dominate LS Zeta lead so my plans are gonna be Zeta R2 Number crunch as Zetaed is cleasn. Then Zeta Qgj Lead and Yoda and see how Jedi will do when I come to Zeta Qgj but I think R2 has a big game to play in alot of present and future characters
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Smithie wrote: »

Nihulus is also a counter for GK taunt. Maybe I'm just trying to talk myself into using him as a lead

Yeah he is indeed as much as he is a counter to Rex GK he also gets bombarded by alot too. Alot comes down to AI too when facing teams that counter Rex Nihilus etc.

Bigger picture if this new game mode is GVG or even a Vs mode I want to have alot of different teams to counter but my Arena comes first. I will one day Zeta Nihilus lead but atm I think Lightside characters is where the game will head soon
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member

Yeah he is indeed as much as he is a counter to Rex GK he also gets bombarded by alot too. Alot comes down to AI too when facing teams that counter Rex Nihilus etc.

Bigger picture if this new game mode is GVG or even a Vs mode I want to have alot of different teams to counter but my Arena comes first. I will one day Zeta Nihilus lead but atm I think Lightside characters is where the game will head soon

Hummm probably not....or not soon. Moff rework will help greatly empire squad, and i don't see Jedi luke being the second fan favorite in june (IMO it's Jango)
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Moicaliss wrote: »

Hummm probably not....or not soon. Moff rework will help greatly empire squad, and i don't see Jedi luke being the second fan favorite in june (IMO it's Jango)

Yeah it depends what CG class as a Fan Fave. It could be Jar Jar the kids loved him haha
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Moicaliss wrote: »

Yeah it depends what CG class as a Fan Fave. It could be Jar Jar the kids loved him haha

heh_kids_are_stupid-146047.gif

Kids aren't too bright.
  • I'd consider Boba. He's held back by suboptimal teammates, but if you look at his leadership in isolation I'd say 30k+ hp, TM gain, huge speed boost, 50% crit damage and 10% crit chance for his whole team is a pretty solid leadership indeed.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I don't agree with DN not at least making top 5 leads.

Especially over Vader in arena purpose only.

@Smithie and lol what do you mean you "think" the game is headed towards light side, lightside has already been present at the top of the meta for like ever.

Ever since wiggs rework and chaze and GK introduction they have always had a place in top meta.

So what you should say is light side will continue to be top meta and may have even more focus soon
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I don't agree with DN not at least making top 5 leads.

Especially over Vader in arena purpose only.

@Smithie and lol what do you mean you "think" the game is headed towards light side, lightside has already been present at the top of the meta for like ever.

Ever since wiggs rework and chaze and GK introduction they have always had a place in top meta.

So what you should say is light side will continue to be top meta and may have even more focus soon

Haha I could of said it like that but prefered how I said it lol