Order 66 v.2.2000000009.1zzpza "All Shard Drops must be horrible"

Shard drops have never been great but lately it seems like we should have a party for a week if 1 drops. Even heroes that are worthless now (but we try to * them hoping for a rework) aren't dropping.

Waits to hear someone say drops are fine.. >. <

Replies

• Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Drops are fine.
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Expect 0 and never be disappointed :(
  • +1000 Nerd creds to anyone that gets what zzpza means :)
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    This just in "The lousy drop rates will drive players to spend more in hopes of getting the desired shards".

I replied., "umm, no...it won't"

What could work, is lowering gem prices, and spark interest. But no chance of that happening.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    It's just fine.. i know can't hope much on RNG type, so mentally i'm fine. But if u think it's very bad drop lately, u should bring the data tho :(
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Well, it is all about RNG. Yesterday I've got 3 Baze shards out of 3...
  • CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I got used to the idea that i rather buy food for a month than gambling on 5 shards, so i just estimate 3-12 months to farm a char outside of shops :D
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    CoReTeX wrote: »
    I got used to the idea that i rather buy food for a month than gambling on 5 shards, so i just estimate 3-12 months to farm a char outside of shops :D

With more players going F2P I wonder how much worse the drops will become? I have a lot of heroes I can work on, the FOTM crowd can sweat the favorites. But new players.. I feel really bad for them.
  • holyjoe35
    249 posts Member
    i've been extremely pleased with the shard drops i've been getting....i get shards way more than i get the gear pieces i need. at least one shard drops every time i do a node.
  • I'm dying to know what "zzpza" means. I'm pretty nerdy and I have no idea.
  • I'm dying to know what "zzpza" means. I'm pretty nerdy and I have no idea.

Zed zed plural zed alpha. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference. Trillian relays the co-ordinates to Zaphod when they pick up Ford and Arthur (Well the Heart of Gold (Ship) does lol).