Game needs more content?

DarthApok
277 posts Member
After completing GW, challenges and currently been sitting at #1 spot in Arena waiting to be taken.. I have nothing to do in game the rest of the day. I feel like this game needs something that maybe doesn't cost anything or even have any rewards or leaderboard but just something to do. Some kind of battle whether it's PVP, some kinda boss or just random teams that pop up that are always different or changing that you can battle all day. Anyone else? Maybe I need to just play more then one game..

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Me here.. it's kinda end-game sydrome. Every game eventually will reach it's saturation point. New toon won't help, also events.. u just feel happy for a moment, then the feeling goes back.
    :(
  • +1! I made this same comment a few days ago with a list of suggestions. Also get ready for all the toxic comments from people that are apparently overwhelmed with the current amount of content
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    For me it comes and goes. If I'm in vacation or a slow weekend I'd love more, but busy work or home days I still get all the daily stuff done without too much extra time. I think this is the sentiment of those who y'all may be referring to.
  • jackstraw
    220 posts Member
    Daily commitment is already too high.
  • A cost-free, reward-free sparring table wouldn't affect those whose daily commitments are too high, and will satisfy those who are bored. Crucially, it will keep some players from quitting and reducing EA's revenue pool.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    they should allow in guild people to fight each other for free, with no rewards at end of it
  • I like making my guys punch the other guys in the head. Unfortunately there are only two main places where you can do that - GW and the Arena. GW is decent, in that you can break out different team combinations, but the nodes are either way too easy (fighting level 66 characters when you're 85) or way to hard (requiring your A team).

I second, third, and one trillionth the proposal to have a free and rewardless sandbox to play in. I should be able to take my lesser used characters, toss them together, and fight against a team of my choosing. It would also help practice your squad against meta squads, to see what the best tactics are, or to try out different configuration of mods.

I'd also love to see real PVP, where you fight against another person in real time. Each move would need to happen within 10 seconds or else you forfeit that characters turn and it moves on to the next one.

One can dream.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    I'd also love to see real PVP, where you fight against another person in real time. Each move would need to happen within 10 seconds or else you forfeit that characters turn and it moves on to the next one.

One can dream.

Meh for that.. in every PVP real time games type, there's always connectivity and server issues. :/

• Exletion
    649 posts Member
    #1 in Arena all the time? What kind of shard are you in? I don't know of any team combo that can't be beat. I'm curious where you are in the game that you can hold #1 in arena constantly.

That being said, I do agree with your sentiment. Although, I know the devs are working tirelessly on new content, a sandbox style game mode might make it more enjoyable. They did this for a bit with the phoenix squad where the rewards were nearly nothing and it was just fun to fool around with them against different team combinations.
  • Exletion wrote: »
    #1 in Arena all the time? What kind of shard are you in? I don't know of any team combo that can't be beat. I'm curious where you are in the game that you can hold #1 in arena constantly.

That being said, I do agree with your sentiment. Although, I know the devs are working tirelessly on new content, a sandbox style game mode might make it more enjoyable. They did this for a bit with the phoenix squad where the rewards were nearly nothing and it was just fun to fool around with them against different team combinations.

Not all shards are created equal my friend. They need balanced badly. A few people in my guild hold down top spots with junk.
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    Exletion wrote: »

Lol no no I'm not #1 all the time I just said currently so no one to battle until someone takes my spot. Usually around payout things heat up. But there's also the case of finishing your battles for the day
  • holyjoe35
    249 posts Member
    DarthApok wrote: »
    After completing GW, challenges and currently been sitting at #1 spot in Arena waiting to be taken.. I have nothing to do in game the rest of the day. I feel like this game needs something that maybe doesn't cost anything or even have any rewards or leaderboard but just something to do. Some kind of battle whether it's PVP, some kinda boss or just random teams that pop up that are always different or changing that you can battle all day. Anyone else? Maybe I need to just play more then one game..

stop simming everything and you can stretch your playing time out.