Rivalries

There are so many of these rival characters already in the game. My idea is to give them bonuses against particular enemies, like-
Anakin vs Dooku
GK vs Maul
QGJ vs Maul
Luke vs Vader
Ahsoka vs Asajj
and so on.
Come on Devs! make this happen! Your splash page looks like rivalries now, except Yoda is there instead of GK and Shore is there instead of Krennic.
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• How would you manage to do that.

If both got the Bonus there would be no benefit
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I could see it. Certain bonuses that apply like a unique, but only against the rival. Essentially like a more specific version of things like, "this attack does double damage against Jedi."
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    There are so many of these rival characters already in the game. My idea is to give them bonuses against particular enemies, like-
    Anakin vs Dooku
    GK vs Maul
    QGJ vs Maul
    Luke vs Vader
    Ahsoka vs Asajj
    and so on.
    Come on Devs! make this happen! Your splash page looks like rivalries now, except Yoda is there instead of GK and Shore is there instead of Krennic.

I think it would be a good idea; although, it would be a lot of work. Difficult to implement so many characters and attempt to maintain balance. There is some of this already in the game, such as bonus to Jedi from Maul etc. but making something wide spread would be nice to bump up certain current useless characters and make them relevant again.
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    GK vs Maul
    QGJ vs Maul
    I think maul doing double damage on both of his abilities will probably suffice...
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I think it would be better if their abilities counter their rivals, and vice versa. Some other rivals could be:
    Han vs boba
    GK vs GG
    palp/ Sid vs yoda
    Zeb vs kallus (if he's added)
    Kanan vs inquisitor (if he's added)
    Jinn vs krennic
    Sabine vs gar Saxon
    Tarkin vs krennic
    Maul and savage vs sidious
    Anakin vs rush clovis (if he's added)
    Chopper vs R2
  • Spyda