Zylo and Regeneration of Protection

Hello guys,
If my Zylo would do 100k with his zeta-special, how many protection would he get when his basic protection is about 40k?

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    But then it wouldn't be damage= protection regneration?!
  • Options
    In the English description of Kylo's special attack, it says "recover Protection." Recover or regenerate, the part that answers your question is "re." Recover. Regenerate.

Recover what has been lost. Generate again. If he never had 100k protection to begin with, then Kylo can't lose 100k protection and recover 100k protection. The recovery is limited to what he originally had.
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    He would heal for 100k but since 40k is his max protection it would just heal to the max possible.
    Q9dxgZa.png?s=sms
    t6d5kxa.png?s=sms

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    In order to get more than your original protection, Kylo would have to gain a Max Protection increase, much the way Maul does for health. Luckily the devs didn't add that, as it would be really unbalanced to recover protection and gain max protection.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    In order to get more than your original protection, Kylo would have to gain a Max Protection increase, much the way Maul does for health. Luckily the devs didn't add that, as it would be really unbalanced to recover protection and gain max protection.

What I'd Chief Nibet gave him the max protection buff?
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Polarice
    113 posts Member
    Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

What I'd Chief Nibet gave him the max protection buff?

Protection up is still only 'x' turns. Theoretically, if the boost gave him 20% extra then he could recover the extra 20% while the buff was active, but then drop back to whatever the level would be without the buff.

I dont think thats how the protection up works however. From memory, the devs explained it as an "ablative shield" that once used cant be recovered.