Replies

• Exletion
    649 posts Member
    I was thinking this as well, or perhaps P4?
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I hope so! This means it will get a lot easier for us. We already have tons of teams for P4 (zody), though.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Didn't the devs assure, that hAAT phases are not soloable?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kalano wrote: »
    Didn't the devs assure, that hAAT phases are not soloable?

No they have never stated that.

Also on a loose definition of soloable Zylo can do P1 "solo" with multiple battles.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    possible yes, how likely it is that it will happen remains to be seen.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I'd like to see how much this res damage can do. Will it challenge the zader team for p2 dominance?
  • Ok how many of you used resistance in P2? Now mine are geared up fine but I really need to work better speed and a little more Potency, however as such I dont see them going solo in the raid. As reference I only do 2-2.5M with them in the phase so far from the top players, however there are a few things that make it more difficult. Rey still does not expose, RP is very inconsistent, RT will not use it all the time since it is good to get a slow at the start of a topple, and this does not effect Poe at all. Will they do more damage? Without a doubt, but I dont think they will get quite to Clones P4 damage amount.

I like how they make use guess what phase they will be good in, lets see. P1? Nope damage just sucks and with GG abilities not going to be big. P4? Nope no mass buff applier unless we bring in R2 (I need to start him but that may be the difference) P3? Not as big a deal as P1 but still hard to put up the big damage. I may have to start R2 more if he can compete with Clones in P4
  • I think the biggest win for res users- is that a fix/tweak etc went our way. And the way it was explained was really great.
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    I tried r2d2 for rp last raid. It was not pretty. I gave it about 5-7 attempts around 10% would've been the best run had I saved it. Is anyone having success with r2? Rp just gets so many turns and exposes as well.
  • Not as of yet but I'm sure others have. Waiting on r2 gear 10 and a zeta. If there was only a way to change Rey's zeta - from daze to expose. I guess that would be too much lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Essej wrote: »
    I tried r2d2 for rp last raid. It was not pretty. I gave it about 5-7 attempts around 10% would've been the best run had I saved it. Is anyone having success with r2? Rp just gets so many turns and exposes as well.

I don't have my r2 zeta'd, but i'm confident his passive boosts to resistance won't make up for the extra expose oppertunity RP gives.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Yea, I did the number crunch. Rp just does so much damage I can't see how r2 would be an improvement for p2.
  • leef wrote: »
    I don't have my r2 zeta'd, but i'm confident his passive boosts to resistance won't make up for the extra expose oppertunity RP gives.

He is the only resistance toon that can give whole squad buffs and not sure if the mass repetitive burning would be helpful. In P2 yea I would probably still go RP, but just wondering if all the mechanics and the need for the mass buff would give R2 a shot at P4.
  • Michal
    90 posts Member
    No way they can solo entire P2. Maybe hit for 5M but for sure can't solo it :)
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Michal wrote: »

IDK, one of my guild mates puts up 5mil before this update with maxed out Resistance. If this extra feature just tipped the barrel every so slightly, I think it may put them over the top.
  • HansSnah
    77 posts Member

I am also not quite sure. I only tried it a couple of times so far, but also with the current Expose setup I managed to get very long streaks of attacks, without any TM gains for the tank. On the other hand, I assume that the devs must have tested P2 with that team and I can't imagine they would have gone through with the change if a solo was possible.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    HansSnah wrote: »

I am also not quite sure. I only tried it a couple of times so far, but also with the current Expose setup I managed to get very long streaks of attacks, without any TM gains for the tank. On the other hand, I assume that the devs must have tested P2 with that team and I can't imagine they would have gone through with the change if a solo was possible.

That was the main reason for their trepidation about making the change is that it would be too OP in a certain phase of the tank. I believe P2 is probably that phase. It's very possible they went through with the change knowing it could be possible to solo the phase.
  • Japa
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    RT will not use it all the time since it is good to get a slow at the start of a topple, and this does not effect Poe at all.

RT is the most important of all after landing Slow at the start with basics alone yes is doing 90% TM, with Finn Special toe Expose and RP special to also expose, it can goes on, Poe is the one that is really not needed in a topple.

But Prob to solo it will be needed Zeta R2 in place of Rey to bost potency of entire team.
  • Japa
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2017

w
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    W
  • What about running them with TFP or someone who drops Tenacity down, that way you're insuring best chance for expose to land and Finn, RT and RP can just expose their way to the end?