zVader raid bug still happening?

zVader, Dooku, TFP, Emperor Palpatine, Royal Guard. This team isn't perfect and required some RNG to max out dps...

So heroic rancor raid, just a little bit of health left in P3 and I'm starting my run. Got down to under 20% in P4 and had a few resists in a row that cause Rancor to attack and the stuns threw off my rotation. While this is happening, someone finished P3, so when I restarted my run, instead of having less than 2% left on P3 and just a couple culling blades left to finish, started my retry on P4 at 99.4%

Now, Rancor was impossible to get past a few turns... Its TM gain was really fast and TMR was much less even with speed down and tenacity down applied. So is the transition from each part of the raid still bugged for zVaders?

https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard

Replies

• Yes there's still a TMR bug, in many folks' opinions. I've clearly seen it myself 3 times since the latest update.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • BabyAL
    3 posts Member
    I'm was still able to solo it with zader, zidious, tfp, ep and Rex.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    The zVader ability states: "Empire and Sith allies gain 30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be resisted. ..."

Also, remember that the Rancor has "Rancor Rage: The Rancor may no longer use Devour, but it has +25% Speed and its ability cooldowns recover 100% faster."

No bug, just bad luck.

EDIT: Speed could be the major factor in this too, if your heroes aren't as fast, his speed bonus in p4 could be enough to catch up, especially if the 50% coin-toss on the Turn Meter Reduction isn't in your favor too many times.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • So im thinking my zader team is going to be zader, sidious, tfp, ep and for my fifth, jyn or magma tropper.
    What mods should i be hrowing on them and what should there speed be at?
  • Soloed the Rancor the other night with Zader, and it is pretty obvious that the bug still is happening. I am planning to run Zader TFP, Teebo R2D2, and then EP, Sidious, or Magmatrooper if needed and I get him built. Should be workable even after they actually get the bug fixed.
  • I solo the rancor with zader, ep, nihilus, tfp, and shore

The tm removal seems to be less than before but still very easy to solo.
  • Darkhelmet44
    76 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Zader, tfp, teebo, r2, and Rex is what I use since the latest update. Zader lead Still seems bugged but with r2 in there you can keep teebo permastealthed and with tfp for tenacity down the others are just there as a backup in case teebo does happen to get resisted
  • Only soloed 1 rancor since the fix, didn't seem to make much difference. I did notice tm removal was not stacking like before, in p4 it can seem like it does but I'm pretty sure it just looks that way due to the rancor speed. Either way, I thought I noticed some difference, but again, with 50% chance to remove 20% tm & 5 empire/Sith tm removal is fairly consistent. Especially when your team is fast as well.
  • This
    The zVader ability states: "Empire and Sith allies gain 30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be resisted. ..."

Also, remember that the Rancor has "Rancor Rage: The Rancor may no longer use Devour, but it has +25% Speed and its ability cooldowns recover 100% faster."

No bug, just bad luck.

EDIT: Speed could be the major factor in this too, if your heroes aren't as fast, his speed bonus in p4 could be enough to catch up, especially if the 50% coin-toss on the Turn Meter Reduction isn't in your favor too many times.

This does not explain how I could have cleared 80% of P4 when starting at the very end of P3, but once I restarted and had to begin in P4... could only do 2%
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard