Replies

• Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Fulcrum.....Oh my God, I can't wait see how many people will flip out if they make Callus a Rebel :D
  • Color me intrigued... (kind of a purplish-orange hue)
  • YarYarYinks
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    OMG what does that symbol mean, looks like Roman Reigns!
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    sorry, who's that symbol supposed to be? if rebels character, does that mean at least it's not the second "fan fav", right?
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Devs are making me so happy these days with the game. Hope they tell was that Tarking is going to get a rework and that symbol is to confuse us :P
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Im hyped
  • Fulcrum. Older Ahsoka? Callus with cross Rebel Empire synergy? Something vaguely related to Thrawn? Start your crazy speculating now!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    It will be kallus because last season's fulcrum (ahsoka) wasn't in this season. May be rebel OR empire. First cross alignment character.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Adult ahsoka would be sweet, except that i hope she won't just completely outclass original ahsoka... sigh. and I assume adult ahsoka would lose any synergy with JKA or Vader.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    sorry, who's that symbol supposed to be? if rebels character, does that mean at least it's not the second "fan fav", right?
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fulcrum_(title)

Out of these only 1 is not in the game currently - Agent Callus...and if they're continuing with the Empire characters from Rebels (Including the Tarkin rework who also appeared in Rebels)...I'm not excluding the possibility of still seeing Thrawn and maybe Governor Pryce added as well....
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    That's Thrawn hacking Fulcrum. Could be getting both. Callus should be a rebel and empire. Our first double agent. Also sith will be removed from shard shop tomorrow... Phoenix added.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Incoming transmission from Fulcrum warning us to be prepared because Thrawn is on his way.

That's my guess.
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Incoming transmission from Fulcrum warning us to be prepared because Thrawn is on his way.

That's my guess.

Its either this or Agent Kallus himself. Question is how close to the different sources of lore will Thrawn be

OR

what tag(s?) will Kallus have....

Either way, pretty cool!
  • Clearly I have to finish season three of Rebels
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    0db21ce74ec2bea977fbda024dd0047c.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Better not be the "fan favorite", changed to "iconic" later. As a hero, I don't mind Kallus or Thrawn or anyone else being added. As the new fan favorite/iconic hero with an all new mechanic never before seen, no way. This game has gone on long enough without Jedi Luke being an acquirable hero. It's annoying. All the other major faces of the OT are in game, and he's one of the biggest.
  • @CG_Kozispoon -- Is this transmission incoming tonight, or is this a teaser in advance of an update another night?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    0db21ce74ec2bea977fbda024dd0047c.gif

Lol!

Always on top of it with the memes.

So is that all we are getting? Or are there actual update notes on the way?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    This is what happens when a player dreams.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Assuming it's this Kallus guy, who seems to be the only character associated with that emblem who isn't already in the game (the other two being Ahsoka and Cassian, according to Wookiepedia), I sure hope not. Another random guy from the same cartoon we've been getting characters from for the last two months hardly strikes me as worthy of that title - certainly not when the other character to whom it was applied was R2.
  • #kallus

IMG_4069.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Zevox wrote: »
    Assuming it's this Kallus guy, who seems to be the only character associated with that emblem who isn't already in the game (the other two being Ahsoka and Cassian, according to Wookiepedia), I sure hope not. Another random guy from the same cartoon we've been getting characters from for the last two months hardly strikes me as worthy of that title - certainly not when the other character to whom it was applied was R2.

Kallus isn't just some random guy, I'll have you know he has his own Lego mini figure, which therefor makes him relevant.
    250px-75158-kallus.png
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Better be Thrawn not Kallus. Kallus is ok but a crime to have him before Thrawn.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Better be Thrawn not Kallus. Kallus is ok but a crime to have him before Thrawn.

Well, they've gotta save the best for last. Why else would they start off the villains with gar Saxon and imperial super commando?
  • Google Images is your friend. Can't be fooled.
    @CG_Kozispoon :*
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    But the real question is, which version of Kallus and his squad are we getting?!?!?! Good or bad?!

Galactic Empire (formerly)[1]
    Imperial Academy (formerly)[5]
    Kallus' first Imperial platoon (formerly)[6]
    Commission for the Preservation of the New Order (formerly)[7]
    Imperial Security Bureau (formerly)[1]
    The rebellion[8]
    Alliance to Restore the Republic[9]
    Alliance Military[10]
    Massassi group[10]
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    @SnakesOnAPlane I was wondering the same thing after looking at the wookiee wiki. Like, if it's him, we he could be either faction....

**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon ALWAYS killing it with the gifs!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • It's Thrawn. Plain and simple.

Discussion closed.

Side note: you folks at CG sure know how to take my money don't you...lol
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol