Clones with r2?

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
Which clone do you drop to make room for r2? Echo? Or is his heal needed too much? Hate to lose sarges damage but I feel Rex, Cody and 5s are a must. Oh talking arena btw not raids. Any input is appreciated.

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    In my experience, clones have no place in the arena. I put everything I had into a maxed clone team and had to give up if I wanted to be in the top 50.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I'm not worried about rank as much as a fun team to play, I like clones and the way they play, it's my alt account, I normally sit around top 100 and I'm good with that.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I would say Rex since R2 allows to cleanse when they critical hit. And with zCody as lead and R2, it's a bonus of +40% of CC, so getting a debuff does not matter a lot. zCody is the best leader here, Fives will act as a tank when R2 will use Smoke Screen, Sarge is needed because this is the main damage dealer and Echo can dispell enemies buff and his assist is important.
    Also this team will work in AAT.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I would say Rex since R2 allows to cleanse when they critical hit. And with zCody as lead and R2, it's a bonus of +40% of CC, so getting a debuff does not matter a lot. zCody is the best leader here, Fives will act as a tank when R2 will use Smoke Screen, Sarge is needed because this is the main damage dealer and Echo can dispell enemies buff and his assist is important.

I agree with you there once r2 has the zeta, but I'm thinking until then it may have to be sarge so you don't lose the utility of the rest of them.
  • bologne
    141 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »

I agree with you there once r2 has the zeta, but I'm thinking until then it may have to be sarge so you don't lose the utility of the rest of them.

Great idea, and if you drop Sarge you don't have to worry about damaging the enemy.