We have 117 characters. Need more Game Content.

Prev1
Just as the title says, We have 117 characters. Need more Game Content.

Characters are cool and all but I'd rather have more game modes than characters right now. I need places to use all of my 117 characters. Raiding every 2-3 days and gw everyday isn't really anything. Everything else you just simm. I'd really love for multiple new game modes as I have no need to buy any characters being released because there's no where to use them.
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    +100.

Everyone hates tournaments but at least they gave you something to do. And honestly the first few hours of tournaments where I got to try out different lineups was some of the most fun I had in the game.
  • +1

Game has gotten stale
  • Zooey wrote: »
    +100.

Everyone hates tournaments but at least they gave you something to do. And honestly the first few hours of tournaments where I got to try out different lineups was some of the most fun I had in the game.

I agree that it was actually pretty fun utilizing as much of your roster as possible. I'd just rather go up against a "balanced for my team's strength" opponent than whatever ambiguous power rating a Player's team may have.

In addition, I love that there are so many different characters in this game, even the useless ones are interesting to me and I'd be more than happy to utilize them all, if for no other reason than just the fun of it... But the fact that getting a character from Gear 8 to Gear 9 takes me about a month of hardcore farming means that having a roster of even remotely useful characters isn't really viable.
  • +1. Yep give us more
  • +∞

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    tumblr_inline_nf7nrxzrZR1rol0nc.gif

Per the announcement made at Star Wars celebration, our team is hard at work on a new game mode that utilizes both Characters and ships, so please stay tuned!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • tumblr_inline_nf7nrxzrZR1rol0nc.gif

Per the announcement made at Star Wars celebration, our team is hard at work on a new game mode that utilizes both Characters and ships, so please stay tuned!

sigh hope its not to ship heavy ships make my game crash.
  • tumblr_inline_nf7nrxzrZR1rol0nc.gif

We need time frames ... this shouldn't turn into another wait til August situation.
  • Ships crash my game about 75% of the time if not more.
  • Geared Characters and Ships or any characters and ship of our choosing?

• Per the announcement made at Star Wars celebration, our team is hard at work on a new game mode that utilizes both Characters and ships, so please stay tuned!

I'm good with this so long as the game mode gives us many months of happiness!

P.s. Epic gif!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • sigh...This game has so much content already...more than enough for a daily mobile game.
    I think as it is, the game caters well to different audiences. if you need more things to do, there are other games to play you know?
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    sigh...This game has so much content already...more than enough for a daily mobile game.
    I think as it is, the game caters well to different audiences. if you need more things to do, there are other games to play you know?

+1
    I don't want more additional content too. Raids, arena, ship arena, gw, daily missions already take at least 2 hours. It is enough for a mobile game. I don't like even ship battles and I think it wasn't necessarry for this game. I wish they were release it as a new game.
  • anonim
    12 posts Member
    2 raids gw and 2 arenas and this is a mobile game. For me this game is already taking up too much time and due to the fixed nature of the arena payouts and raid schedule there's not as much flexibility as I'd like.

I agree that new activities would be great but in my opinion if you add new activities then give us the option to simplify some old ones. For example the option to sim gw after the completion of the gw achievement.
  • BhMojo
    50 posts Member
    +1
    When there are no events, & my guild has jut finished the weekly raids, it's just so quiet in the cantina
  • +1
    we need more content.
    Just 2 raids and some events once in months are not enough.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    +9999 need more content.
    At least give us back the tournament or a harder raid or anything to grind our teeth on !!
  • Every time there is a new content thread I see the same toxic comments from the same people telling us there is already too much to do. If you are so overwhelmed in the game how do you have time to crawl the forumns night and day?
    More content
  • More Content +10000
  • acedog2475 wrote: »
    Ships crash my game about 75% of the time if not more.

Really? Geez... What's up with your device?

I do get a lot of frame rate drop, skips and animation glitches in ships but it's never outright crashed the game for me. What device and OS version are you using?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • More content is the only thing that makes sense; I have 15 to 20 good characters that I've put a lot of effort into developing but arena only let's me use 5 at a time. This is sorely needed and absolutely necessary. Also good job devs at being vocal, it had been pretty quiet since January so keep up the good work.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    anonim wrote: »
    2 raids gw and 2 arenas and this is a mobile game. For me this game is already taking up too much time and due to the fixed nature of the arena payouts and raid schedule there's not as much flexibility as I'd like.

I agree that new activities would be great but in my opinion if you add new activities then give us the option to simplify some old ones. For example the option to sim gw after the completion of the gw achievement.

The thing is, you don't actually have to do some of the other activities you're mentioning. I score a 0 during registration for half of our raids and some days, I'll just retreat first node of GW so I get the daily done without having to go through them all. Losing out on a few resources here or there isn't the biggest deal.

Edit: I love the way ships were implemented. You can play more if you want to do well otherwise if you just want to fight once a day or something, you don't lose out on significant resources.
  • kaether
    13 posts Member
    Every time there is a new content thread I see the same toxic comments from the same people telling us there is already too much to do. If you are so overwhelmed in the game how do you have time to crawl the forumns night and day?
    More content

Lol, so true.

New content would be nice, lately I've been struggling to login for the same brainless repetitive actions, seems I've lost the required motivation and the main reason is the gear drop system, whoever designed it, is responsible for a vast number of ftp quitting the game. I'm a fresh player, only 4 months​, been in an active guild doing heroic pit and naat, done lots of raids, I mean lots, but my number of 7* heroes increases every day because I was quite active, but the gear progression is close to zero lol. Finally I will have to admit they are the same greedy people already met in other mobile games and that's it,bye bye, no hard feelings. New content, but if it's the same repetitive Sims and 5 minutes "events" lol, I'm afraid nothing will change.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    edited May 2017

My guess :
    We first fight a ship battle, then ships land and we get to fight using the surviving pilots (?!)

I choose the Red Pill.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    tumblr_inline_nf7nrxzrZR1rol0nc.gif

We need time frames ... this shouldn't turn into another wait til August situation.

As long as the content is good, I'll wait till August or whenever they decide to push it back. I definitely don't want it rushed out for people complaining and get buggy or not well balanced content.
  • As a note to the devs, if it really is a big new game mode, can we be well-informed ahead of time. Specific details coming weeks in advance would be nice.

I remember when mods were released, there was no communication, no instruction and no transparency. I fear another situation like that one.
    Empire Relic
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »
    anonim wrote: »

The thing is, you don't actually have to do some of the other activities you're mentioning. I score a 0 during registration for half of our raids and some days, I'll just retreat first node of GW so I get the daily done without having to go through them all. Losing out on a few resources here or there isn't the biggest deal.

Edit: I love the way ships were implemented. You can play more if you want to do well otherwise if you just want to fight once a day or something, you don't lose out on significant resources.

Oh man, you are missing out on a LOT of resources by skipping GW. Arguably you get most of your disposable income consistently from finishing it not to mention all the character shards; and, even if you have all the characters in the shop, the shard shop shards are just as precious. I can skip everything else, but I never skip out on GW.
  • GW is by far the best part of the game; it requires real strategy and resource management. My only complaint is I can only do it once a day.
  • 3slink
    89 posts Member
    we need a training ground where you can select your opposition and battle it out
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    A new game mode is fine and all, but new content should also not be a "required" thing to do. Yes I know, you don't have to do anything, but in reality if you want to be active and progress, you have to do all your "daily" requirements each and everyday.

Mock/Practice battles I think would the most biggest impact and replay value that any "event style content" could ever provide. So that is the first thing that this game needs.

Another arena style that is actually real PvP - Another must have, its totally doable, just add it.

Real events - The current events are not events, they are just, knock this out in 1min and get your resources. Ill take the resources, but I sure as heck don't consider these events. Might as well put them in the daily achievements or something as its just another resource cycle. Nothing special.

I guess to sum it up, I prefer things to do, OUTSIDE the requirement of dailies, resource intake actions that this game already has setup. Just fun things, you can do, whenever you want, with NO negatives if you don't do them.

Thanks