Lets Clear This "Can Only Use Characters From the Current Season" Thing Up

fuhgawz
342 posts Member
This is taken out of context. What he actually was saying in the podcast/interview was he can only use the most current VERSION of a character in the most current season. He was directly referring to a situation where a character spans across multiple seasons: it then has to be the most resent model.
Example: Sabine must be the Sabine of the most current season with her updated armor and hair color/style. Kanan must be blind Kanan.

He (Jesse) has already said (in a more recent podcast) he wants to and is allowed to use the Sith Inquisitors and Grand Inquisitor even though the latter is only in season 1. This is possible because he would be releasing the most current version of said character.... season 1 Grand Inquisitor. The same would be true of Ahsoka, most current version is season 2 Ahsoka. Am I crazy? I can't be the only one who caught that am I?

Replies

• fuhgawz
    342 posts Member
    no one commented.. and look what happened! Told you fools! haha!
  • Thrawn was in the scene to throw us all off.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    fuhgawz wrote: »
    This is taken out of context. What he actually was saying in the podcast/interview was he can only use the most current VERSION of a character in the most current season. He was directly referring to a situation where a character spans across multiple seasons: it then has to be the most resent model.
    Example: Sabine must be the Sabine of the most current season with her updated armor and hair color/style. Kanan must be blind Kanan.

He (Jesse) has already said (in a more recent podcast) he wants to and is allowed to use the Sith Inquisitors and Grand Inquisitor even though the latter is only in season 1. This is possible because he would be releasing the most current version of said character.... season 1 Grand Inquisitor. The same would be true of Ahsoka, most current version is season 2 Ahsoka. Am I crazy? I can't be the only one who caught that am I?

People can just be really dumb sometimes or they are too blinded by the characters that they want to see in the game.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member

That comment made my day lol :D
  • fuhgawz
    342 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

That comment made my day lol :D

:)
  • J_Raphs
    85 posts Member

+Rep