Lobot Zeta idea

Woodroward
3749 posts Member
Cloud Computing Leader: Droid Allies get 40 speed, and 20% potency. Whenever a Droid ally inflicts a debuff, they gain speed up for 2 turns, if they already have speed up, they gain offense up for 2 turns, if they already have offense up, they gain advantage for 2 turns. Whenever a droid ally loses a buff, they gain 10% turn meter.

The idea is that it makes droids work in much the same way they do currently, but makes their speed not reliant on critical hits. It gives another leader arena viability with the droids who is actually a light side leader.

With his kit, I think this would make him and droids much more arena viable without making them too OP to beat.

Replies

• Looks good. My g11 lobot approves!
  • Best looking idea around
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    More importantly....

Lozot
    Zobot
    Loboz?

• Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    I love it. It's not anything extreme, and probably doesn't have much impact on the meta. But it gives another option for droids
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Plz put helmet on lobot
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Asic wrote: »
    More importantly....

Lozot
    Zobot
    Loboz?

Zlobot...

And yesssss... that looks like a very good zeta idea @OP... but it should affect rebels & droids!

That could make some crazy combos! Imagine a Zlobot/leia/lando/88/86... you could get some crazy buffs and super speed going if it affected rebels too...
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    More importantly....

Lozot
    Zobot
    Loboz?

Zlobot...

And yesssss... that looks like a very good zeta idea @OP... but it should affect rebels & droids!

That could make some crazy combos! Imagine a Zlobot/leia/lando/88/86... you could get some crazy buffs and super speed going if it affected rebels too...

yeah sounds good but one problem....chaze again(sorry for bringing it up)
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Yeah but lets not derail this into chaze... Zlobot should bridge droid/rebel tags together... he would be the only one that can do it, and cleanse to boot... plus the crazy speed boost/buffs. It would definitely work... without chaze.
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    smninja73 wrote: »
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    More importantly....

Lozot
    Zobot
    Loboz?

Zlobot...

yeah sounds good but one problem....chaze again(sorry for bringing it up)

this^, I wouldn't like it to affect rebels because of that, it could make droids + chaze work but I just would hate to get to use chaze.
  • Dalvis
    182 posts Member
    This would be interesting. Some sort of Lando synergy would be nice as well.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Also it's not like the devs can't add a description that R1 toons are not affected...

I always liked lobot...his headgear thing was one of the kewlest things... i remember dressing up as kid as vader on halloween and lobot another halloween... aaah memories...

Plus i really really wanna say Zlobot more...

Arigato Mr. Zloboto...
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Dalvis wrote: »
    Some sort of Lando synergy would be nice as well.

Yes that makes the most sense of all.

Lando, droid, and some rebel synergy.
    Lobot Lando K2 R2 Chopper: the next meta! Lol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    I like it. But can we make the rest of Lobot useful too so he's not just there for his leader ability? Like his unique tenacity boost is pretty negligible, his basic is meh, and can he actually get synergy from using his own leader ability? He's the only character in the game who's leader ability directly doesn't help him... at all.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Sounds like it would work against tripple cleanse. Works for me.
  • Soldier76
    218 posts Member
    Out of all the characters, you choose this one?! Either way nice ideas here, I like it lol
  • You should add that Zobot counts as a Droid.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Cloud Computing Leader: Droid Allies get 40 speed, and 20% potency. Whenever a Droid ally inflicts a debuff, they gain speed up for 2 turns, if they already have speed up, they gain offense up for 2 turns, if they already have offense up, they gain advantage for 2 turns. Whenever a droid ally loses a buff, they gain 10% turn meter.

The idea is that it makes droids work in much the same way they do currently, but makes their speed not reliant on critical hits. It gives another leader arena viability with the droids who is actually a light side leader.

With his kit, I think this would make him and droids much more arena viable without making them too OP to beat.

Give that kit to grievous - the general deserves to be good, lobot doesnt