Snoke ??

Just a thought but.. if we do see more of him or see him in action at all in the last jedi.. imagine he came to this game?

I doubt it will happen as i dont know if we will see his full power until episode 9 but man that would be crazy if he dropped this year !

Replies

• Omeah wrote: »
    They copy OT too much, so I really hope I don't have to wait until Ep9 to see him in person/fighting

Me too but i have a feeling we will, my fingers are crossed for a luke and rey Vs snoke and kylo but i doubt that will happen haha a man can dream !
  • Omeah wrote: »
    They copy OT too much, so I really hope I don't have to wait until Ep9 to see him in person/fighting

They could put out a direct copy of ESB, and ROTJ, and I'd still go see it 5 times but I agree.... I hope TLJ changed things up a bit from ESB. In need a Rey V Kylo and Luke v Knights of Ren.

As for Snoke.... I dono. I think Luke and him will have some sort of duel, but hopefully Luke doesn't go the way of Obi
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »

If they did copy the OT, we won't ever see him fight. The only semblance we had of the Emperor fighting was the force lightening at the very end of RotJ.
  • has anyone thought TFA was a mirror of ANH....for a reason....
    My Collection Red Lining the Revan Counter