What characters do you want the most? Part TWO

MysticPirage
21 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have made another one with some suggestions from the last, and check that one out two! Feel free to add your own suggestions! Let's get on to the list!

What characters do you want the most? Part TWO 72 votes

Padme
8% 6 votes
Jar Jar Binks (or Darth Darth Binks?)
15% 11 votes
Nien Nunb
0% 0 votes
R2-D2
19% 14 votes
C-3PO
0% 0 votes
Clone Wars Obi-Wan
34% 25 votes
Captain Rex
15% 11 votes
General Hux
4% 3 votes
Bossk
1% 1 vote
Zam Wessel
1% 1 vote

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Jar jar is already OP, he needs a nerf!
  • Doga wrote: »
    Jar jar is already OP, he needs a nerf!

LMAO
  • I see jar jar with no abilities. When some one attacks him, he trips dodging the attack which is then deflected into a support beam above the enemy team causing a collapse on them and a full squad wipe instantly. Super op.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    1. General Kenobi
    2. R2-D2
    3. Rex

I like this list more than the last one... All these ( except Jar Jar) would be great
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Jar Jar Binks and his Gungan synergies going to be a force to be reckoned with against droid squads!

How about the infamous Jabba the Hutt, a galactic crime boss that's hated by all and feared by all. B)
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    From those in the poll? Artoo maybe, although I can't imagine how he would fit in here.

A char I would really like to see is Aurra Singh :)

A char I definitly DON'T want to see is Jar Jar! Watto would be pretty cool though.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    How Aurra Sing instead of Zam? Zam is boring. Aurra is cool. There's a difference.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Padme or Emperor Jar Jar
  • I'm wanting Rex/Cody for the clone trooper squad. My 5's is at 6*, but no need to fully gear him until his squad mates are in.
  • I'd really like clone wars Obi Wan, but also Padme!
  • There are just so many still missing. But I also want new races... Gamorreans, Weequays, Shistavanens, Aqualish, Defel, Gand... The list goes on.
  • Will_Cocishuge
    545 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Darthdave wrote: »
    I see jar jar with no abilities. When some one attacks him, he trips dodging the attack which is then deflected into a support beam above the enemy team causing a collapse on them and a full squad wipe instantly. Super op.

^ Funny. I'd like him to be super annoying like how we all felt about Dooku in lower levels when he just made us hating him so much.

Jar Jar ability: Accidental Precision - Jar Jar drops stun granade that can randomly stun any opposing Hero at 100% stun 0% resist.

His animation is just him falling down but stun granade rolling.

Unique ability: Very high dodge rate

• Oh, and Shaak Ti.... With Anakin's sabre stuck through her
  • More Tuskens would be fun imo :>
  • 1. General Kenobi

2. Darth Jar Jar (a.k.a Darth Plagueis the Wise)