Im i ready for HAAT with my roster

Exeon
10 posts Member
edited May 2017
Is my roster good enough to be part of a HAAT guild. When are the major improvements ? Thx in advance May the force be with you

https://swgoh.gg/u/exeon/

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, coming from a guild that has completed haat I would say that you're still going to struggle on p2 and p3.
  • Options
    Mature guilds looking for new recruits usually only really want you to guarantee that you'll get 600 Raid tickets every day. Roster is kind of unimportant but a good attitude and willingness to learn is solid gold.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Exeon
    10 posts Member
    Options
    600 is a piece of cake Just dont wanna be dead weight for the guild
  • Options
    You've got most of the toons you need just slight improvement and you'll be there.
  • darkdeath
    40 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This will help.

http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

Put in your swogh name
  • Options
    Damage grows pretty quickly. A guildie that could only do 200k in February did 4.6m last night. And 6* at the same time
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • EDP
    10 posts Member
    Options
    You look in pretty good shape to me.

Phase 1, you have Jedi, someone in any HAAT guild probably has Zylo so that's not even a problem.

Phase 2, you have decent droids, you could go for the classic HK, IGs, Engineer, Nebit team here. So that makes the obvious point you need Nebit. I notice you don't have any critical damage mods, presumably as you don't have all the Jawas. These can obviously help, droids are build on crits so you really want them all 216 crit damage. Those HAAT cannons are tough.

Phase 3, Palp and TFP and some tanks will get you a good few points.

Phase 4: Rebels, you have good rebels.

So the main point is Nebit in here and then crit damage mods. Your droids speeds could sometimes be higher so you might want to move your mods around at least for the first few times.

Thant's my opinion anyway, other people's may differ. Good luck finding a new guild.
  • Exeon
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Ty for the comment i can swap around some decent mods from my arena team
  • vitoonto
    95 posts Member
    Options
    When I was still running droids I was using K2SO in place of Nebit and would usually just get my 2% without super mods. Nebit never seemed to get priority when it came to gear for me. Someone more important always needed it.
    I think you are OK if you get K2 to g10 without Nebit for p2. You are ok for the rest.
  • vitoonto
    95 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you would be dead weight at all btw
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Droid comp in P2 is ok. I have them maxed gear level and decent to great mods and only put up 1mil consistently. I'm not sure droids are the meta for P2 anymore. Maybe try k2 as one poster said instead of Nebit. Nebit usually never holds his taunt from the dispel and his assist attack/protection buff is not that game changing.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    darkdeath wrote: »
    This will help.

http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

Put in your swogh name
    What kinda tool is this? It only takes a few possible squads per phase in account. According to this tool I would fail in HAAT, but I do 4,6% overall raid damage easily just using 5 teams. With my new 7*ed GK even more probably.

@OP: Your roster looks decent enough even for a guild which still struggles to complete first HAAT. Maybe a little more tweaking and you're fine. For a sattled HAAT-Guild it's all good anyway.
  • Jimbob
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you'll be absolutley fine. Tfp needs gear though. No one needs you to have a p1 team. You won't do well in p2 but you have a good p3, and p4 team. You'll do more than enough in those phases to make up for p2. You have good mods too.
  • Options
    OP, you are definitely ready for HAAT. If you are looking for a guild, please pm me as we have many HAAT guilds in TeamSkunk Republic in varied timezones and one of these may be a terrific home for you.

Nice work on your roster!