Cheater in my guild ?

Prev1
Kenjik
13 posts Member
Hey guys,

1 week ago we had a new player joining our guild. I'm not going to give any name or ID on the forum.
He's lvl 85 and said he's playing since the beginning.

His roster is not impressive at all but that does not matter to us. We just wanna have fun on the game.

MSqqkH.jpg

First problem came when we saw he managed to score 2 millions damage on the P1 of the normal AAT. We asked him how he did that, and he answered "clone/rebels" team.

I was very suspicious but I said nothing.

Yesterday we had a Heroic Rancor and once again he managed to score 2.5 millions. To me that was just not possible with his roster.
I asked him many question, did some research and analyse his roster and there was only one possibility = He cheated.

He also said he was using Android and a emulator from time to time (which is not illegal but handy when you want to cheat).

The team he pretends to use is Cody Lead (G8), Fives(G9), Rex(G8), Biggs (gear 6) and wedge (8).

His mods are really not good, I have a screen for each of his chars stats if you want them.

I have only one question. Do you think he cheated ?

PS : I'm waiting for your answers to report him.

Replies

• Roux
    90 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Does Cody have a Zeta ?
    What his potency on Rex?
    2.5m isn't that great score either if cheating why stop on that?
  • Seriously guy?
    You obviously have no clue how this game works.. with his roster you could do damage
    Not saying its an amazing roster but with the sheer amount of 7* toons he has at g8 or 9 he can easily rack up damage.

You really need to learn this game before throwing out accusations like that it could potentially hurt that guy
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Seriously guy?
    You obviously have no clue how this game works.. with his roster you could do damage
    Not saying its an amazing roster but with the sheer amount of 7* toons he has at g8 or 9 he can easily rack up damage.

You really need to learn this game before throwing out accusations like that it could potentially hurt that guy

Have you even attempted Heroic Tank? 2.5m dmg? That's hard for g11 fully modded clones, let alone for his roster.
    Edit: Sorry brotha, I didn't see he wrote Rancor, but it's still not easy to believe that he can deal 2.5m dmg to the Rancor..
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    No Zeta

You seriously think you could do 2.5 millions on the Rancor and 2 millions on P1 of Normal AAT ?
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    I think he stopped so he no one would be suspicious. I don't want to say how the cheats work (I've done research) but it makes sense he stopped at 2.5 millions.
    If he was Smarter he would have stopped at 1Mill or 1.5 and I would have not question his "fairness"
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Seriously guy?

Have you even attempted Heroic Tank? 2.5m dmg? That's hard for g11 fully modded clones, let alone for his roster.

Except he isn't talking about heroic, he's talking about normal AAT.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Seriously guy?

Edit: Sorry brotha, I didn't see he wrote Rancor, but it's still not easy to believe that he can deal 2.5m dmg to the Rancor..

Heroic Rancor - not tank. Reread the OP.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Hard to say. Though a guy in my guild just did 13 million damage in normal tank, with a similar roster.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    well, if he's been playing since the beginning he's beyond terrible in this game. So i think it's fair to assume the guy/girl in question is a liar.
    Can't remember much how much dmg i was doing in p1 nAAT, but 2mil seems alot for those characters, even if (s)he used up all his attacks for that day.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    You seriously think a Gear 6 biggs, Gear 8 wedge and 3 clone could do 2 mil on the AAT and 2.5mill on the Heroic Rancor.

I mean even with the slow and rex TM reduction, I don't think it's possible to do that much damage. A guy in my guild has a similar Rancor team and he had to wait until G10+mods to do 2.5mil.

EDIT: His toon are not faster than 130 !
  • Well, you could probably solo the Rancor with a g8 team, let alone dealing 2kk damage.

It's a lot about how you use your roster.
    I've never pushed my teebo or qgj above g8, nor Rex till recently and have been doing ~4kk Rancor damage with one cheap Teebo team before the days of zVader and Jyn.
    The raids really aren't about raw power.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Seriously guy?

Seems like you're the one that needs to reread my comment. Common it's like 4 lines of text.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    To be clear, It's nobody's business but the player and CG, If you believe the person in question is somehow cheating report him using the correct channels and leave it in CG's hands there is nothing else to be done beyond that.
    I fight the good fight
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    Dreislao wrote: »
    To be clear, It's nobody's business but the player and CG, If you believe the person in question is somehow cheating report him using the correct channels and leave it in CG's hands there is nothing else to be done beyond that.

Nope it's my guild's business & and I do think I'll report him.
  • Next time post pics of the damage charts..
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    Well, you could probably solo the Rancor with a g8 team, let alone dealing 2kk damage.

It's a lot about how you use your roster.
    I've never pushed my teebo or qgj above g8, nor Rex till recently and have been doing ~4kk Rancor damage with one cheap Teebo team before the days of zVader and Jyn.
    The raids really aren't about raw power.

He uses Cody lead, Rex, fives, Biggs and Wedges. I could understand if he had teebo but he does not have him at 7*
  • Kenjik wrote: »
    Hey guys,

1 week ago we had a new player joining our guild. I'm not going to give any name or ID on the forum.
    He's lvl 85 and said he's playing since the beginning.

His roster is not impressive at all but that does not matter to us. We just wanna have fun on the game.

MSqqkH.jpg

First problem came when we saw he managed to score 2 millions damage on the P1 of the normal AAT. We asked him how he did that, and he answered "clone/rebels" team.

I was very suspicious but I said nothing.

Yesterday we had a Heroic Rancor and once again he managed to score 2.5 millions. To me that was just not possible with his roster.
    I asked him many question, did some research and analyse his roster and there was only one possibility = He cheated.

He also said he was using Android and a emulator from time to time (which is not illegal but handy when you want to cheat).

The team he pretends to use is Cody Lead (G8), Fives(G9), Rex(G8), Biggs (gear 6) and wedge (8).

His mods are really not good, I have a screen for each of his chars stats if you want them.

I have only one question. Do you think he cheated ?

PS : I'm waiting for your answers to report him.

Rancor maybe, but 2 million on P1 of normal AAT - if it's only in 5 battles - is pretty hard to get if you don't have that GK / DM / JKS retribution squad or a loaded Jedi comp even with g11 well-modded heroes.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Is he posting the damage at once (ie, with one team) or is his damage changing (multiple teams)?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Probably a cheater.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    I'm sorry maybe I said it wrong. But it was all done with 1 team ! During the Rancor we have a rule of 1 attack per player and I was checking the P1 of AAT and he used only one team !

The team he used was Cody lead Rex Fives Biggs and Wedge.
  • If you think he's cheating, I'd just report him anyway and leave it to Lucifer or whoever to investigate the case. They shouldn't ban him if you're wrong - (hopefully).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Seriously guy?

Seems like you're the one that needs to reread my comment. Common it's like 4 lines of text.

You posted your edit after my reply. Chill.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • If he's doing something exceptional, he should easily be able to explain it in very fine detail.

My opinion is it's very unlikely. With that gear level, they'd have really low protection and w no TM other than Rex, would drop like flies fast.

• Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    He just left the guild. I was harassing him to give me answer so he decided to left (just after taking his Rancor reward). I could have fire him but I wanted him to tell me the truth.

I reported him.

By the way, when we talked, several things were weird. Like he said his best team power wise was 49K when it was about 38K.
    Also he said he was using emulator to play (which is fine) but useful when you wanna uses a modded version of the game.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Seriously guy?

If that was the case, you wouldn't have had my edit in your reply ^^. But enough on this topic.

OP would you mind sharing some pictures from the Rancor or the Tank with us?
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    If he's doing something exceptional, he should easily be able to explain it in very fine detail.

My opinion is it's very unlikely. With that gear level, they'd have really low protection and w no TM other than Rex, would drop like flies fast.

When I first asked him questions, he refused to say what team he used. He only said it after hours of me playing the "bad cop"

PS : I was always polite, I'm not an animal :D
  • Kenjik
    13 posts Member
    Seriously guy?

If that was the case, you wouldn't have had my edit in your reply ^^. But enough on this topic.

OP would you mind sharing some pictures from the Rancor or the Tank with us?

Of course : BKcPW0.jpg
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    I remember we started Rancor when it just appeared. We also had 8 gear chars. I was great luck to make 200k damages, let along 2,5 mils (!). I would say, report him, let Lucifer Daddy to check him.
    P.S. I have the similar guy in my guild. I reported him without secong thought. LD is on his way...
  • leef wrote: »
    well, if he's been playing since the beginning he's beyond terrible in this game. So i think it's fair to assume the guy/girl in question is a liar.
    Can't remember much how much dmg i was doing in p1 nAAT, but 2mil seems alot for those characters, even if (s)he used up all his attacks for that day.

Lol I feel bad know. I was playing about 3 weeks after the game came out, and I'm now level 79. But take into consideration that I stopped playing for about 4 months.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Seriously guy?

Why are you so quick to defend?
    SnakesOnAPlane
This discussion has been closed.