Raid gear asymmetric distribution: Droid Caller scarcity!

Tamonizer
325 posts Member
I have enough salvages to make 13 nubian scanners, 10 design techs, 6 Fusion furnaces but 0 for droid callers! And the past 3 raids, I kept getting salvages for nubian scanners. This is crazy!!! =0 My Nihilus needs some callers even my zody team. Why are we given this distribution of rewards?!

Replies

• Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    Agreed, I get the same distribution.
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Rancor raid rewards are pretty bad, I post 0 at this point or dont post at all because I get the same gear every time
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    I think droid caller is very rare.. i desperately need them. Too much for that nubian, design tech. Fusion furnace will be great too.. to upgrade my usable gear 8 toon. But it's like they don't give what i need. :(

I kinda lost interest with raid because of the reward. Only if we can choose our own reward.

Bloody RNG!! :cry:
  • RGs_Thraken
    104 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    i've been keeping track of the last 75 rancor rewards (159 drops!) here are my results only for the raid exclusive gear

Scanners: 1146 shards in 32 drops including 9 full pieces (42,5%)
    Furnaces: 700 shards in 23 drops including 4 full pieces (25,9%)
    Droid Callers: 555 shards in 16 drops including 5 full pieces (20,6%)
    Nubian: 295 shards in 9 drops including 2 full pieces (11%)

just for the fun of it, these are the rates for cuffs, guns and carbantis

cuffs: 142 shards in 8 drops including 1 full piece

guns: 140 shards in 8 drops no full piece

carbantis: 204 shards in 9 drops including 2 full pieces

those 2 full carbantis dropped when i was saving gear for kenobi, so i already had 300 pieces and i tricked the game so that it was thinking i might not need them ;-)
  • I have piles of mk5 droid callers, sorry to bust up the confirmation bias
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Different stories for different people. I had way too many droid caller pieces at one point and no scanners. Now it's the exact opposite. I really wish we could just get a raid currency and purchase the pieces we need.
  • RGs_Thraken
    104 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    just looked at my sheet, i haven't seen any nubian drop from the last 23 raid rewards
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    And I'm in desperate need of furnaces and Nubians (I like to call those frisbees), but have a ton of droid callers and nubians...
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Several complete droid callers sitting unused. Furnaces would be nice. I get better gear sitting out or not trying. Last run for 1st was completed nubians and carbinatis. I really need neither. Similar drops from 1st a few weeks ago. When i miss raid I get cuffs, guns and furnaces.
  • Well I hate to break the bad news to you, but for every caller you need, you will end up needing 3-4 scanners or more. I have the gear to make Furnaces, Design Techs, and Callers, but I am at a long backlog for Scanners. Wait till you get more guys G10.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Well I hate to break the bad news to you, but for every caller you need, you will end up needing 3-4 scanners or more. I have the gear to make Furnaces, Design Techs, and Callers, but I am at a long backlog for Scanners. Wait till you get more guys G10.

I hate u! :expressionless:
  • I can never have enough carbantis, stun cuffs, or furnaces. Seems like the furnace especially is something every toon needs at some point. But yeah, I have a couple of toons that need the mk V droid caller; wish I could get them. I rarely see them from the raids anymore. Usually it's the scanners; I have hordes of them.
  • FUSION FURNACES!!!
  • Tamonizer
    325 posts Member
    I HOPE WE CAN TRADE =(
  • Undutchable
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    In the last 50 raids, I only received furnaces 4 times. So 8 percent for the gear I need the most. The type of shortage doesn't matter, just so that there is a shortage right EA?
  • crixvane
    88 posts Member
    Here I thought it was just me. I haven't gotten droid callers in months. I don't understand what's happening.
  • Tamonizer
    325 posts Member
    crixvane wrote: »
    Here I thought it was just me. I haven't gotten droid callers in months. I don't understand what's happening.

It's so stupid. We can do a couple of rancor raids in a week. You can finish first or last, it doesn't matter. It feels like the reward system detects what you need the most, then deliberately won't give it to you.