HalfRogueOnes is recruiting! 70+ for regular T5 Rancor, moving to 6 and Tank soon!

Blixion
57 posts Member
Hello everyone! My name is Blix, and I am an officer of the guild HalfRogueOnes. I joined this guild because I wanted to find one that would have good communication, teamwork, and that I would be able to progress with. I have found a permanent home. I am level 72, mostly F2P, and have never had this much fun in GoH.

We're not up to heroic standards yet, but we recently transitioned to regular T5 Rancor that we can beat in about 2 days. When I joined two months ago, they were doing tier 3's and the occasional 4. We've decided today that we will be doing T6 for the first time on the first day of June, and the goal is to complete one heroic by the end of Summer. Progress is being made, and we want you to be a part of it!

What we want: Friendly, active, and fun players to complement our existing roster.
We have: 43/50 spots filled, levels ranging from 48 to 81. We would love to have a few level 85's and our target range is 70+.

Requirements: Level 70+ is what we hope for, but 50 is the minimum.
Donation requirements are very simple, and the bare minimum is 20 a month.
The only reason a member would be removed is if they are utterly disrespectful, or do not hold to the donation standard. We put warnings in the guild banner to keep track of this.

If you're interested, my ally code is 265-184-379. Our leader Jalebu Burtoni's ally code is 474-918-491.

Come progress with us, I swear you won't regret it!