Heroic Tank take down

Pharaoh
27 posts Member
When are you Wizards going to fix the Heroic tank take down? Our guild can do the pit in under an hour and my zader team can solo the entire pit raid itself. But our hole Friggin guild can't beat grievous part of the tank raid. ALL my toons can only do 500,000 damage. This is complete ****!

Replies

• Coolmcdrew
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Sounds like you need to get a deeper roster or a deeper guild or both. Many guilds that aren't whale guilds beat it with ease.

Phase one is the easiest phase. One zeta kylo can solo the whole phase. Maybe look for advice instead of complaining.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    my guild does rancor in about 15 minutes. HAAT takes about 1 to 2 hours.

sounds like you need a wider roster. I mean if you can't get out of p1, then make sure a few of you have a zKylo. with a bit of luck he can get you out of that stage. my guild obviously don't need tricks but i've played around with p1 with my own zKylo and he alone has done more damage than my semi ok jedi team in that phase.

it doesn't get much easier from there though. You need at least a handful of guild mates (ideally different ones) with full droids, resistance, rebels, zVader, , chirpatine, you name it... full teams.

I thank god for my guild 'cause we have amazing officers who literally guided 40 to 50 people to contribute what we can. My point is, if it's your first time you need communication and 0 redundancy between phases and an actual plan. Most of your guild members need to be able to contribute 2% per phase. of course the more whales you've got in your guild the more margin of error you have.

you can do it! it felt great to be in a HAAT guild and getting GK felt super satisfying. gearing him, on the other hand.... is a different story. ha
  • It doesn't need fixing, you all just need to improve your rosters. My guild just started doing heroic but it took a lot of planning and guiding our members to the right squads for each phase. And yeah we use zylo to solo P1, well a couple of them. But we pushed droids for p2, chirpatine p3 and rebels p4. Also have the zader, clone and odd resistance team here and there. Since we don't need our Jedi for P1 we use them in p3. It takes time and effort and good communication. Hopefully you can lead your guild in the right direction.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Patience grasshoppa
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Just improve. My guild still cant clear haat but we keep making progress, we finally cleared p2, cant get p3 yet but we are working towards it.