Grand moff Tarkin

Where's the rework we were promised? Surely we would have some more details by now?

Replies

• Hinted* not promised
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Nobody promises anything.. Jezz :/
  • August
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Such a lovely community answering everything with passion
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It'll be end of may and he'll be June log in char, like Veers, Boba, Finn etc were

Thrawn will be another event, Luke will be for 40year celebration.

That's my guess
  • Remember how the devs said "AAT raid in August" but no AAT till a few months later? Hence "August" joke. Now they don't promise anything anymore.
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    It'll be end of may and he'll be June log in char, like Veers, Boba, Finn etc were

That's my guess

I can't wait until the end of the month!!! This will be the luckiest I got since kylo. He's already g10 and I have 2 zetas!
  • CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    Reyalp wrote: »

no I don't see him being a log in toon as he is really easy to farm now if they remove him from the shop then ya I can see it.
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Patience
  • Antares
    686 posts Member

That's my guess

What? Luke and Thrawn? No way, never happening!
  • CL_Chaos wrote: »

no I don't see him being a log in toon as he is really easy to farm now if they remove him from the shop then ya I can see it.

I can't see them removing Tarkin from arena, all the fleet commanders are there. I heard a rumor that Nute was datamined as a separatist fleet commander (Can a dataminer confirm?) which would stick with that theme
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    The suspense is killing me. If they don't I stay in hoard mode which I just got to recently right after supermax anybody important mode. If he is a dud I will probably be able to get to 400 cuffs before the next toons drop in over a month from now.

They need to give us something to work on.
  • Mine just went up to 11 today! whooooooooo!
    giphy.gif
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Mine just went up to 11 today! whooooooooo!
    giphy.gif

Why don't you just make ten stronger and make ten be the top number and make that a little stronger?

:D
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Just maxed out mine. G11, lvl 85. Have 20 zeta waiting. Has all 5* mods as well. Just hoping I'm ahead of the meta for once lol
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017

That's my guess

Those we're my initial thoughts exactly on Tarkin. But they do give him away in early game events already..... While preparing for ships.

Luke will probably come with the new game mode. I'm sort of suspecting another DN style (put the characters with lower stars in people's hands) event with Trawn and one or two other toons for may 25th. Even though he isn't related to a new hope.

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised with Luke, but it would be unlikely he'd be released in that way and if it were an EP style event they'd have announced it a little bit in advance.

Thrawn isn't a movie character but there's no doubt that among Hard-core star wars fans, he certainly is a favorite. EA is unlikely to drop Luke as a new hope day surprise unless the new game mode is also dropping then.

• Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Man. It would be crazy awesome bonkers if the new game mode dropped along with Luke on May 25th......
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Just maxed out mine. G11, lvl 85. Have 20 zeta waiting. Has all 5* mods as well. Just hoping I'm ahead of the meta for once lol

Why didn't you wait to see his new kit?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    As long as they wait with the update as long I can farm Nihilus heheheehhehheheh
    B)
  • I can't wait for this rework as well! I'm sitting on 40 zetas right now, and I would love to go back to using palp in arena. I'm so tired of chaze.
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Sunod10 wrote: »

Why didn't you wait to see his new kit?

I like him anyway. I built him to g10 for ships. So I just took him all the way. If I don't like his new kit. I'll zeta R2. At g11, he is still very useful in other places. Especially against rebel scum
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    Mine just went up to 11 today! whooooooooo!
    giphy.gif

Why don't you just make ten stronger and make ten be the top number and make that a little stronger?

:D

and in Dubly