Need your wisdom...the force is clouded

I intend to watch some of the star wars animated things. I have no clue what I've seen really. So I want to start at the beginning. There are two clone wars animated things right? What am I missing and/or what do you suggest I watch?

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The very first clone wars animated series was traditional cartoon animation style, then a cgi digital animated series was next

Edit: I really like the cartoon version looks like Samurai Jack style of cartoon... My favorite episode is the one with General Kenobi and the Clone Commandos, Kenobi fights Durge ( best Obi fight imo ).
    The Mace episode is way cool too!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing wrote: »
    The very first clone wars animated series was traditional cartoon animation style, then a cgi digital animated series was next

OK I think the animated regular I've seen some of. I may have seen one or two of the cgi version. I think I need to revisit for sure lol. I believe the cgi version is what I'm wanting to see. Thanks for the info!