HAAT queries

Vegeta
379 posts Member
Hi. We are attempting our first HAAt raid so just preparing-"gearing up more and creating teams. Had a few questions if anyone could help please?

Can Zylo really solo phase 1? Cos seen videos and we have 4 in our guild.

Zader best for phase 2 or 3? I know he has been nerfed recently. Droids for phase 2 aswell.

Phase 3 is bit of a mess.

Phase 4 pump them with our rebel teams.

Is there anything we are missing or better teams in different phases?

Thanks

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Zylo can still solo phase 1 yes
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Suggest you do a search as there are practically 100s of posts/guides on HAAT... utube also has some great vids

But briefly..

Yes zylo can still solo p1

Zadar p2

P4 best is princess zody
  • Yes Zylo can solo phase 1. It is kind of tricky in the beginning trying to get some damage in and escape too. Be prepared to retreat or force close if rng goes bad.

Phase 2
    Tank is a lot harder to topple than NAAT. This is where my guild failed on our first attempt. We have zader teams gear 10 and some gear 11. You really need Tusken shaman and my sidious didn't have a zeta. And of course speed because you need to go before the side turrets and I think there speed is around 230.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    - Zylo easy solo the Phase 1 yes
    - Zader isn't fixed yet, the patch was a failure so they did roll back
    - Phase 3 is now easy if you have the right teams, meaning Chirpatine (roughly 10%) or Jyn / Teebo / TFP / Chirbaze (between 15% and 36% depending on your skills / mods / RNG) Any well balanced team can put up a 4-6% in that phase if right modded.
    - Rebels yes (can even throw R2 in the mix for easy run) or best is with clones. (FN143546343 just solo the phase 4 with his clone yesterday night)
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Hi everyone. Thank you all for your reply! Its very much appreciated. You guys are awesome. I will share this with guild members and see what is said. Cheers
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    How is p3 a mess? Just build a team around TFP and you're golden.
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Okay cool. I hear some people say they through all sorts in phase 3 lol
  • p2 is the tough one. We had teams that were doing 2.5 mil in naat, that translated to about 250k in haat.
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    baked_qft wrote: »
    p2 is the tough one. We had teams that were doing 2.5 mil in naat, that translated to about 250k in haat.

For real? Eesh

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    4 Zylos is more than enough for p1. Make sure no one else wastes a single team member until the Zylos have it finished.

As someone said above, be prepared for p2 to crush you unless you can get everyone 240 speed. The Zader "nerf" doesn't affact p2, as the tank is immune to tmr anyway. Also, the Zader bug was only happening as you transitioned stages if I understand correctly, which is also something you're unlikely to do a lot of in HAAT.
  • Phase three is the tough one for us. 2 and 4 are the easy ones.
  • Delicious_Bass
    86 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    My guild just finished its first HAAT Tuesday night. It was our third try. P3 was the slowest only because most of our good teams were zader, droids, rebels and clones. I would suggest making sure you have a couple good tfp and chirpatine teams in the guild.

Big hitters should run their best teams on airplane mode until they get a score worth saving, if not you will die fast on a bad run and not have a chance e to retreat

Examples of difference indamage
    P2
    Zader, boba, zidious, EE and Phasma 5M normal vs 1.1 HAAT
    HK, IG 86+88,Jawa engineer and Geo solder 3.8 normal vs 800 HAAT

P3-
    EP, TFP, RG, STH AND SF 700k Haat I don't use this team in Normal cause EP kills each attempt at shocking. But here is gear for reference EP, tfp and STH g11, sf G10 and RG G9. TFP at 270 speed

P4
    Wedge, Biggs, Leah,lando, ackbar (only wedge is not g11) normal 5,8 vs HAAT 1.3

Each of these teams was well modded and g10 or G11(besides RG). IME my best teams had their damage reduced to about 25% what they do in NAAT.

With lesser teams the damage reduction is much greater. A team that does 300k in normal will likely do 50k or maybe even less in HAAT.

Hope this helps

• P1 did best with Jedi team 200-400k different comps used.

P2 imo is Clones/Dathcha all the way. 3-5 mill
    Resistance if you have it and can throw R2D2 with scores around 1.2-5.5 mill
    (Clones all you need is a fast Cody with Zeta.)

P3 chirpa 3 strong tanks and a great EP with amazing offense. Doesn't need to be too fast 500-800k

P4 can be a mix. Rebels do well. Zader with a buffer like Barriss. These teams can vary in score
  • Vegeta wrote: »
    Hi. We are attempting our first HAAt raid so just preparing-"gearing up more and creating teams. Had a few questions if anyone could help please?

Can Zylo really solo phase 1? Cos seen videos and we have 4 in our guild.

Zader best for phase 2 or 3? I know he has been nerfed recently. Droids for phase 2 aswell.

Phase 3 is bit of a mess.

Phase 4 pump them with our rebel teams.

Is there anything we are missing or better teams in different phases?

Thanks

I believe you all can do it