Han Zody?

So I've used the Princess Zody team in the HAAT raid a few times (Leia, Zody, Fives, Echo, Clone Sarge). Works good. But I'm wondering if anyone has tried using classic Han Solo in place of Leia? He gives similar benefits (crit chance up for two turns) but also gives evasion up. He gets his first free shot (won't stun the tank, but hey, it's free damage) and when he attacks through Zody's 212th special he'll do extra damage if the tank is below 50% TM. Not sure if it's worth the potential extra shots Leia can get, but I may give it a shot. Just wondering if anyone tried it, and if the extra survivability (evasion and his greater health pool) helps.

Replies

• kodias
    264 posts Member
    It might be worth trying but I have certain doubts.

First his crit chance up and evasion up last for 2 turns on a 4 turn cooldown. The buffs would probably stay on fives and echo (if they aren't modded for speed), but the faster ones (cody, sarg, and HS himself) the buff would fall off before it could be reapplied again. Making the crit chance unreliable and in turn risking messing up 212th.

The evasion up could also work against you because the B2's can gain tm off an evade and that could risk Cody getting ability blocked as well as losing crit chance up.

I also don't think that Han hits harder than leia, and leia's triple tap can give three attempts to reset 212th.

So I guess after writing all this I don't think Han would be better than Leia but he would be a decent sub if you don't have him
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    He can still be targeted by the tank where as Leia is stealth.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    JVU420 wrote: »

Do u bother stealthing ??
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

Yeah that's the point of using Leia.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

Leia needs to be stealthed the whole time or else she will die really early. Han at least has life steal and more hp so he would be alright if he was targeted.