"Rainbow" squad?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Did anyone say Qui-Gon "my lightsaber is bigger than yours" Jinn? Overcompensating you know... B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Did anyone say Qui-Gon "my lightsaber is bigger than yours" Jinn? Overcompensating you know... B)

We all saw the way Qu eer Gon looked at Ani :smirk:
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gonna express my opinion here and say if they do something with Finn and Poe I'm going to change my answer on "Is Disney ruining Star Wars?" thread to yes. Movies are for entertainment not social and political statements. P.S. we all know that they would only do this to get money off of gay people.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Tman wrote: »
    I'm gonna express my opinion here and say if they do something with Finn and Poe I'm going to change my answer on "Is Disney ruining Star Wars?" thread to yes. Movies are for entertainment not social and political statements. P.S. we all know that they would only do this to get money off of gay people.

But if they do something with finn and rey then its totally cool right?
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

We all saw the way Qu eer Gon looked at Ani :smirk:

:smirk::smirk:
  • Options

Disney is giving fan service? What?!
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

But if they do something with finn and rey then its totally cool right?

I think his point is shipping Finn and Poe is unnecessary as it would be with Finn and Rey. Another example being shipping Baze and Chirrut is unnecessary, as it would be with Jyn and Cassian. People take Tumblr too seriously nowdays.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    HemkxBK.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi