New Guild! Far2D2 and Creepio. We're looking to help out those newer to raids work their way up!

Dandrethegiant
111 posts Member
edited May 2017
We are a brand new guild in need of players wanting to do T4-6 pit raids and T6 Tank raids. We will progress to all Heroics once we are able. We have a starting base of 3 players, 2 of my friends and myself.

We're looking for active people who will at least try to get their 600 energy in a day. Other than that no pressure.

My ally code is 642-357-634
My Line username is Dandrethegiant. Feel free to message me with any questions.
Looking forward to playing with you all!
Post edited by Dandrethegiant on

Replies

• Interested in being absorbed. We run heroic rancor and building our way to HAAT. Tried contacting you on Line, but couldn't find your username. If interested, I'm CryGonJinn
  • Just realized I didn't have my line Id set for my username. It should work now. But at this time we aren't interested in being absorbed.
  • Bump
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Please do not bump threads
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Then how are you supposed to advertise a new guild lol. It's gonna get pushed out of sight in like a hour and nobody will ever see it again
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Good question.

This is a copy i send to answer this inquiry:

Many guilds have their members come and post in their thread once in a while. Or once a day they add a post updating their recruiting situation. Whatever you do, please add something informative and don't just "bump" or "up" or anything else that doesnt mean much. Also, please do not create duplicate threads.

Besides, when u do this, ur thread will look more professional :) Thanks for understanding
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Ok thank you. Been a while since i posted a thread on here.
  • We're still looking for Active players wanting to do Raids.
  • Are you still a guild of your own?