transfering account

xodiack
78 posts Member
hi guys!
I'm a little scared that my post will get attacked but here goes.

when k2so was released I made an android account on my Samsung and then I decided to purchase a lot of bundles and packs but as time goes on I don't have time for 2 accounts so I wanted to ask you guys how I can contact CG, EA or other relevant people to just have my ingame purchases with real money transferred to my IOS account and then delete my alt account afterwards.

I hope you guys can understand me just a little bit as I'm not asking for the progressions items that I previously made to be transferred just the stuff I bought with real money

Replies

• Contact EA Help. In your Ticket, please detail the following:

-Ally code & player ID (in-game name) for the current account
    -Ally code & player ID (in-game name) for the new account on the other platform
    -The New Account you are creating has to be linked to GooglePlay or Game Center.

Further instruction should be given in your support ticket.

Be warned: You are Transferring an account, not merging accounts. The account being moved will OVER-write anything on the existing account (crystals, collection, heroes, credits, all of it will be erased by the account moving onto it).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • xodiack
    78 posts Member
    Contact EA Help. In your Ticket, please detail the following:

-The New Account you are creating has to be linked to GooglePlay or Game Center.

Be warned: You are Transferring an account, not merging accounts. The account being moved will OVER-write anything on the existing account (crystals, collection, heroes, credits, all of it will be erased by the account moving onto it).

thanks for the help but it's not that I want to have two accounts merge I just wanted to ask if they would be able to take the things that I purchased with real money and transfer it to my main account and after that delete my alt account :)
  • xodiack wrote: »
    Contact EA Help. In your Ticket, please detail the following:

thanks for the help but it's not that I want to have two accounts merge I just wanted to ask if they would be able to take the things that I purchased with real money and transfer it to my main account and after that delete my alt account :)

No.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane is correct. Submit a ticket and CS will transfer your Android profile over to iOS but be aware that you will be overwriting your iOS profile with the Android one. You cannot merge two separate accounts.

This is intended for people who get a new phone with a different operating system and want to continue their progress where they left off on their old phone.