Shardmates: Dartharha, OzWindham, DoE Clash Tofar, DTusk Gonzales, MasterLeebok

Hi, Ren Gundo looking for his shard mates. Just making sure I'm not creating problems...

Replies

• Options
    Bump...
  • Options
    Bump?
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Shard mate here, have a discord or any type of communication with shardmates?
  • Options
    Hello, I am also in this arena shard. Was curious if anyone knew when this shard was created. Can't remember when I started playing SWGOH lol
  • Options
    Hi Rudy, who are you in the game?
  • Jenarou
    27 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi, Ren Gundo I hope you are doing ok, I don't see you at the top anymore? hopefully you will get back soon.

I am on the same shard, I make it sure to not jump on anybody who did not get his Reward yet, Still a Guy called Raven17 keep jump on me just 5-7 minutes before my prize and then harass me with a Friend Invitation after that,

another Dude who keep following my track because he cannot defeat any other teams I guess, but I can easily get rid of him by putting someone I am sure he can't defeat on his Way even that I make it sure to avoid him when I am climbing up because I know we share the same time prize. anyway I am not complaining about him but I started to feel he is teaming with this guy Raven17 to make sure since he only jump on me not him to help him climb.

I am looking for F2P shard mates like me who understand fair playing so we can team up and help each other in case of same situation.

Thanks
  • Options
    Hey Jenarou. What’s your payout time? Maybe I can help you. I’m gonna try not fight you anymore. My payout is 7pm EST(US).
  • Options
    Hey guys! I’m in the shard too. Is there any chat for the shard? @Jenarou @Sonnel I’m F2P and not doing so good in Arena because I didn’t get CLS. Staying in 50-100 though, trying to move up again in top 50 soon.
  • Jenarou
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    extra post
    Post edited by Jenarou on
  • Jenarou
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hey @Sonnel , @Ryan16 sorry I deleted my post by mistake,

Right now I have no problem thank you. my payout time is 05:00am EST so please feel free to climb on my team any time you need, I have no problem to go down the ladder when it is not my time, even in my time if we share the same time its also ok, this is how the game works.

@Sonnel I guess you are the one who playing the Jedi Team with CLS? good team, I see your team is getting stronger especially CLS, make him faster since I have no problem to kill GK before CLS do any serious damage to me.

Let me know if you need any fair help, we have couple people on the shard who like to climb all the time I hope you do not have any problem with any of them.

@Ryan16 I really don't know if there is chat for the shard mate. I remember you Ryan you were playing a Jedi team before? your team was annoying and I used to avoid you because of that hehe, Keep using him with CLS man even Rex Lead is still very viable with CLS, IF you find trouble facing GK lead with Zarris, plug in DN to help. good luck!
  • Options
    @Jenarou good luck to you too. I love your Arena team! If I ever hit top 50 again, you’re welcome to hit me also. I’m just patiently waiting for the next CLS event lol. My payout is 10pm est. I’m just focusing on getting shards for DN and staying in top 20 in ships. Also if you were wondering, @rengundo808 is still playing! He’s is the top 50-100 so him and I usually battle each other every once in a while. Hopefully he will get back on the forum soon lol. Maybe if we find more members in our shard we can maybe start a chat in discord or something. Take care.
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hey guys, nice to see you all back. We need set a discord, I don’t know the way around to set up. Thanks for the feedback @Jenarou , will work on that.

I only have problems with Scruffy Nerfherder and Evgen. Scruff seems to have same payout as me and Snaggletooth. Evgen is quite a mistery for me since he sometimes climb and snipe somethings he doesn’t. Snaggle don’t bother me and I try not bother him, a gentleman’s agreement I guess, sometimes he get 1 sometimes I got, I’m ok with being 2! My payout is 7pm EST, so if you guys see Scruff around try stall him, lol. @Jenarou i usually wake up one hour after your payout, but late at night I can try stall some guys with leftover tries I usually have.

Ryan and Ren, hope to see you guys up there soon, the Meta is changing, now is the time
  • Options
    Sonnel wrote: »
    Hey guys, nice to see you all back. We need set a discord, I don’t know the way around to set up. Thanks for the feedback @Jenarou , will work on that.

I only have problems with Scruffy Nerfherder and Evgen. Scruff seems to have same payout as me and Snaggletooth. Evgen is quite a mistery for me since he sometimes climb and snipe somethings he doesn’t. Snaggle don’t bother me and I try not bother him, a gentleman’s agreement I guess, sometimes he get 1 sometimes I got, I’m ok with being 2! My payout is 7pm EST, so if you guys see Scruff around try stall him, lol. @Jenarou i usually wake up one hour after your payout, but late at night I can try stall some guys with leftover tries I usually have.

Ryan and Ren, hope to see you guys up there soon, the Meta is changing, now is the time

you are right @Sonnel both do climb all the time Evgen's payout is 11:00am EST so I am not sure why he keep annoying everybody and keep himself on the top 10 all the time no matter what. He used to do this to me but after I did the same to him on his payout time he completely stopped and let me climb on his team when I need to.

You are right about Scruffy, he does share time with you, and yes he climb really early but I don't have problem with that since its after my payout. My advice to you about him let him climb first as I do with MasterLee and Rain then work your way around him until you both in the top five. Also add him to your allies so you can check if he is online now or not in case there is no way but climb on him early stages. Since you both share the same payout, I can't jump on him because it could consider unfair and you don't want that to happen to you.

If you can use same team as Evgen since you have GK "lucky you" I would really recommend you to do, Jedi teams are the easiest to face these days especially that Raid Han has no problem with their foresight, he can hit them right through it.

I will download discord and let you guys now what is my account their for sure.

• Options
    nelsonroch#6169 is my discord
  • Options
    Jediryan16#7925 is mine
  • Options
    hey guys sorry I did notice your messages here,
    @sonnel I added you mate.
    @ryan16 i couldn't add you it say your tag is wrong or something

mine is : Jenarou#6846
  • Options
    @Jenarou sent it
  • Dustino_Man
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm on your shard and my name is Dustino Man. I've been hitting top 10 for a couple weeks now, and there are a few people that attack me too for no reason. I can tell it's not their payout yet. @Jenarou, I see you climb pretty early. My payout is at 6:00 p.m. EST.

My discord is dragonaf5 #6489
    Post edited by Dustino_Man on
  • Options
    DL Calfett is one of them. He literally kept attacking me one day and stealing my spot right before my payout, it was so annoying.
  • Options
    @Dustino_Man welcome man, I am sorry to hear that, but some people have no idea what they are doing to be honest so give them time and they will understand how arena should work, and yeah unfortunately my payout is really early morning and I start climbing 2 hours before it because if i didn't my competitors will push me back, but I also make it sure to only pick who's done already.

Regarding DL Calfett I think he is new to the top and clearly he has no idea because he try to stay in the top 10 no matter what.

I will add you on Discord would be my pleasure.

cheers.
  • Dustino_Man
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Does anyone know what Clash Reborn's payout is?
    Post edited by Dustino_Man on
  • Options
    Hey guys, just letting you all know that I didn’t quit. I’m on Vacation in Brazil, it’s being 7 years since I last see my family, I will be back after x-mas, b4 New Years Eve. Meanwhile, my stepdaughter said that I fall hard on arena, since she only do the daily ****, sometimes, lol. Anyway, see you all soon, gonna add you all in discord when I’m back. Merry X-mas Guys.
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Does anyone know what Clash Reborn's payout is?

Yes :smile:
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Options
    @Clash2Far i already know ;) it's same as mine.
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @Dustino_Man hey man, I’ve been looking for you on discord, but your ID seems off. Try add me, nelsonroch#6169 , so we can figure out something about our P.O., which is the same.
    Thx, cya around
    Post edited by Sonnel on
  • Options
    I would have considered it before until you started trying to snipe me several times. Now after today we're gonna start training you. Be prepared to blow crystals on timer refreshes.
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing personnal man @Dustino_Man , just gotta do what i gotta do, I don’t have communications with no one around my payout, and there’s like 3 or 4 ppl, if not more, around our payout. At some point, with no communication, it’s bound to happen that I will strategize and try to get top 5 from whoever is there. Anyone would do the same. Try to make me burn attempts it’s counter productive, since, at some point, whoever I hit will have to use attempts too. Would be better to everyone to stop this madness once and for all. Look me up man.

PS.: like I do with snaggle, without even communicating, i will not attack you during climbing hours and figure out which day would be ok to attack or not.