First order tie pilot

Hi guys is he still worth farming? Mines only 2* and hits really hard so I'm just wondering is it worth staring up or will this patch ruin him? Thanks

Replies

• He is! Ny one is 2* to but hes doing the most dmg in game. Even more than my 7*s, 6*s and 5*s. And his ability to shoot second is maybe the best thing he can. Lot og dmg lot of fun
  • Yeh I want to get him stared up and have him with my geo soldier
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    He'll lose a lot of HP this update, but gain some ATK instead. I think that will likely only make him better, in fact.
  • Yeah get a good tank (Poe) and he could do some real damage
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    The fix only affect 7* FOTP. If you were using him at less than that, it is just as good.
  • Mine is only 2* haha
  • As they say, he'll still be good with the patch. But really tough to farm. I think you're better farming Rey (takes longer to activate but I think she starts at 4*). And neither of them will be a replacement at this point for some farmable character (GS, QGJ, 86, etc.).
  • 8533cd1911e5c0f83c6459c067fee0cc.png
    f96e1525697d7467df9c92fa3ae827b3.png

Keep farming....I place in top 5 more often then not. Looking forward to the added.firepower at 7*
  • i have mine at 2* + a few shards. I just unlocked the two nodes yesterday at 3* to be able to sim everyday. what is a reasonable amount of time i can expect to get him to 4* based on drop rates of his shards? I seem to get them a lot so far, don't know if i'm just getting lucky though.
  • Drop rates suck big time. .....2-3 a day more like 2.5 avg......don't get too excited bout the 4-5 drop days.....and don't get to overly **** off at the 0-1 , drop days...

But he's definitely fun to use
  • thanks for helping me with expectation. anyone not "buy" him that farmed him all the way up? also, is it worth 3 shards when they sell in the shop for 150 crystals?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    This update will be good for dealing with 7* fotp. His gain in damage is irrelevant since he can already one shot most toons. But now he won't have tank amounts of health making it possible to burst him down without blowing all your toons specials.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He will still be quite powerful. His main attack and the fact that he constantly has advantage is what makes him so powerful in my opinion. But once he has less health he will be easier to deal with.
  • J7000 wrote: »
    He will still be quite powerful. His main attack and the fact that he constantly has advantage is what makes him so powerful in my opinion. But once he has less health he will be easier to deal with.

yep if I were going to throw some real money into this game i'd definitely go for FOTP, he's just not really farmable unless you're willing to wait A LONG time.
  • J7000 wrote: »

yep if I were going to throw some real money into this game i'd definitely go for FOTP, he's just not really farmable unless you're willing to wait A LONG time.

Tell me about it. 4 stars and 37 shards. Been working on him a long time and still ages to go...
  • Really sucks for those of us who didn't get him in the monthly rewards.... He's just not farmable...
  • It really really bugs me that a nobody is that OP.
  • So I should farm him yeah? Frustrating how long it takes to get characters on this game!
  • Leaner619 wrote: »
    So I should farm him yeah? Frustrating how long it takes to get characters on this game!

Only as a long term project. I'm talking months.
  • He's a beast. One shot kills both regular and special attack.

Hard to promote and gear, but so worth it.