Modding GK?

lukeroks
304 posts Member
So I'm modding GK right now even though he's only G8 (almost g9) and I don't know what direction to go with him. I have +67 speed on him so he at 182 but I only have two +23.5% protection primaries on him, should I keep the speed or sacrifice it for protection.

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I like the speed on the arrow that allows him to use his abilities more frequently. Also if you ever plan to run him with Zarriss he will have plenty of survivability without the extra protection.
  • Speed is the most important mod stat to put on him. Never sacrifice speed..
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    There are many ways to go about modding Kenobi
    Crit Chance (with speed) to make him a damage dealing beast
    Tenacity (with speed) to avoid debuffs and use his cleanse
    Full protection to make him a damage sponge mainly.

Me I got him to 217 speed with tons of CC and CD to make him a beast dealing damage.
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Mine is set for speed sponge mode. 221 speed with 60k protection and 24k health. If he HAS to have one or the other, I would vote protection so he can tank. That depends on your team tho too. If you have chaze or another tank, maybe go for speed instead.
    Post edited by Check_It on
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    His natural CC is low, so if you're not going to buff his CC, then don't bother with CD. I focused on speed with protection primaries on his circle, cross and triangle. Works well for my team.
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    His natural CC is low, so if you're not going to buff his CC, then don't bother with CD. I focused on speed with protection primaries on his circle, cross and triangle. Works well for my team.