The Last Days of Sun - Recruiting

Brad6a
209 posts Member
edited September 2017
The Last Days of Sun

Hey we are recruiting members to join our guild. We have 43 everyday active members and generate 20k+ tickets daily. We run HRancor 2-3 times a week and are preparing for Haat. We use discord to communicate as it helps plan notify and advise much easier than ingame chat. We need to fill the last spots for Territory Battles. We are looking for helpful players who want the guild to progress together. Discord(free app) and being active is the only criteria. If you want to join a great guild with some great people messsge me. We are UK based but have a mixture of players and we make sure times work for everyone.
Thanks and Good Luck

Brad6a
Player ID - 787-785-317
The Last Days of Sun
http://swgoh.gg/u/brad6a/

We are Born from the light of the Sun. It is the Privilege of Lesser men to light the Flame.

Post edited by Brad6a on

Replies

• M0RT1S
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Got 3 ppl wanting to join but you have to add me.
  • Options
    Hey bud i never saw your message we filled up and i didnt come on here again lol. We have 4 spota left if you are interested?
  • Options
    The Last Days of Sun

Hey we are recruiting 5 members to join our guild. We have 45 everyday active members and generate 20k tickets daily. We run HRancor 2-3 times a week and sre preparing for Haat. We use discord to communicate as it helps plan notify and advise much easier than ingame chat. We kicked a few members gor inactivity due to Territory Battles. We are looking for helpful players who want the guild to progress together. Level 80+ Discord and being active is the only criteria. If you want to join a great guild with some great people messsge me. We are UK based but have a mixture of players and we make sure times work for everyone.
    Thanks and Good Luck

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
  • Options
    Hi Lvl 85 FTP player looking for Uk guild. 787-785-317
    Discord SalaciousCrumb#2300

Give me a shout
  • Options
    Welcome bro!
  • Options
    Join now before territory battles start again we have 4 spots left.

Brad6a
  • Options
    3 spots left