Imprerial Tie Fighter

Boreas
508 posts Member
edited May 2017
Could you please kick the Imperial Tie Fighter out from Fleet Shipments? It's also farmable from GW and in every refresh I always see it in the middle of the first row. It's making me sick really, for around a week I've seen Slave I twice and Scimitar once. If there's a rotation then make it rotate, there are 3 refreshes a day and that thing always shows up there. And yes, I'm not farming that, I know that's the reason... this algorithm of yours is truly disgusting.

P. s. : Rex' ARC is also not showing up for a really annoying time.

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Imperial Tie Fighter is one of the only dark ships that is farmable to the level of the light ships so I disagree with kicking it out.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    Imperial Tie Fighter is one of the only dark ships that is farmable to the level of the light ships so I disagree with kicking it out.

Do you realize that ship is the reason that you see less Slave I, Scimitar and Tie Advanced? It can also be farmed from GW, the others are not. If not kicked out, there should be a fair amount of each ship in rotation.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Seeing as I just got this ship to 7* I have to disagree. Yes it shows up more regularly than Slave I or Scimitar but it is really the only reliable way to farm this ship.

It took me forever to farm TIE fighter as it almost NEVER shows up in anything but fleet shipments. Rarely will it show in GW shipments for me.

If anything deserves to be kicked out of fleet shipments it is Jedi Consular's and Clone Sarge's ships.