Teams for the Heroic Tank phase 1&3?

Like the title suggests, I'm just curious on what teams work best with these phases. Any AOE team works pretty well in phase 2&4 but 1&3 are tough. I've heard of the Zeta Kylo doing well in the first phase but not much else. Any help is appreciated!

Replies

• Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    There's a **** good phase 1 retribution squad going around.
    IGD(L), Jawa scavenger, FOTP, Maul, GK.
    Unfortunately this is restricted to 7 star GK which precludes many.

Maul, and GK need a speed of at least 173 to act before GG. Maul needs to apply daze to each of GGs companions. If not, restart. GK grants the team retribution. For FOTP, JS, and IGD, speed I completely irrelevant.

With retribution up, the entire team will (should) generate a total of 7 counterattacks on GG, refilling his TM and starting a cycle that will last till enrage. It can take a bit if RNG to get it going (for me at least)

You can get around 25% and the damage will equate to 1 million plus. The good thing about the team is the lack of need for speed secondaries for 3 members so you can give them second and third rate mods and not bother with switching.
  • Darth_Paul wrote: »
    Like the title suggests, I'm just curious on what teams work best with these phases. Any AOE team works pretty well in phase 2&4 but 1&3 are tough. I've heard of the Zeta Kylo doing well in the first phase but not much else. Any help is appreciated!

Zylo can solo p1, any variant of tfp/palp with 3 tanks, or chirpa lead palp and tanks, or teebo lead palp, tfp, sth, and rg. Also have you already done haat ?
  • There's a **** good phase 1 retribution squad going around.
    IGD(L), Jawa scavenger, FOTP, Maul, GK.
    Unfortunately this is restricted to 7 star GK which precludes many.

Maul, and GK need a speed of at least 173 to act before GG. Maul needs to apply daze to each of GGs companions. If not, restart. GK grants the team retribution. For FOTP, JS, and IGD, speed I completely irrelevant.

With retribution up, the entire team will (should) generate a total of 7 counterattacks on GG, refilling his TM and starting a cycle that will last till enrage. It can take a bit if RNG to get it going (for me at least)

You can get around 25% and the damage will equate to 1 million plus. The good thing about the team is the lack of need for speed secondaries for 3 members so you can give them second and third rate mods and not bother with switching.

Guildmate runs that cause it's not as annoying as zylo. Regularly gets 1.1-1.3m.

Teebo, Jyn, TFP, Chaze is up to around 3.5m P3.
  • For phase one just send in zKylo again and again. Damage perspective-wise I've found teams do probably 1/10 the damage in HAAT than they do in regular AAT, so great gear and mods are key.

Phase 3 I'm a little more partial to a Teebo led palps than Chirpa, but they seem to be the standard.
  • @Darkhelmet44 Yeah, my guild can take the normal tier of the tank raid in about 3 days. But it's the **** 1st and 3rd phase that get us everytime.
  • Does anyone mind explaining the Teebo/Palp team for the 3rd phase? I have most of the character I think for that team to 7* but I'm not sure how it works
  • Ok p1 and p3 of normal are the hard ones. P1 and p3 of haat are much easier honestly. P2 is where most stall in heroic the first few tries. If you're doing 2.5 million in p2 of normal you can expect to do around 250k in heroic. For p3 personally I use teebo L, palp, tfp, rg, and sthan. There are lots of videos on YouTube of different comps but basically palp gets 15% tm from each shocked enemy so if all the small droids are shocked he's gaining 90% tm every turn. Once you have everything shocked you focus on the b2 and palp gets a bunch of turns while everyone else just sits there.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Darth_Paul wrote: »
    Does anyone mind explaining the Teebo/Palp team for the 3rd phase? I have most of the character I think for that team to 7* but I'm not sure how it works

This link talks about strategy for tank raid
    https://swgohindepth.com/2017/04/09/avas-5-minute-haat-guide/
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi