Cant create or chat

Why cant I create or chat?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Underage account
  • I see. Where do I fix this?
  • Or you can join a guild that uses third party chat.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    If IOS

"This is not original to me, I'm just setting this down in case anyone else is searching for it. The classic story of my little boy loading the game up, setting his real age, then losing interest. I didn't realise there was anything missing until I'd invested quite a bit into the account. Nothing to be done, customer service say. So I pieced this together from various forum posts, specifically for iPhone and iPad. I have done this twice in the past week on different devices, so I'm fairly confident it works.

Reset to factory settings, and set up as a new device when it restarts, going through all the stepsSign out of Game Center in settingsInstall and run SWGOHDO NOT SIGN INTO GAME CENTER WHEN THE PROMPT COMES UPGo through the tutorialWonder how you ever managed without 4x speedAt the end of the tutorial set your age correctly when promptedClose SWGOHLoad it up again and this time sign back into Game CenterYour profile should sync and you can enjoy the wonders of guild chat etc."
  • Bommen
    11 posts Member
    Can anyone confirm if this still works after the changes Apple has done to Game Center? If so, does resetting to factory settings imply that you loose other apps you have installed? I´m playing on my son´s account, and he would be devastated if I mess up with the games he plays on our Ipad....