Galactic War Report – New Character Unveiled!

Replies

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    gU379lu.png
    I can't believe that this is it for the Empire rework.... I just... man.

Tarkin's rework is down there with any of the Mace Windu ones. I maxed Moff in the last couple weeks thinking I'd get ahead of the crowd for once but he's such hot garbage still. I ran multiple variations of Moff, Zader, veers and EP leads for him and he's still not even good enough to make my varsity Empire GW squad.

Do devs know that he'll never be alive to drop his big damage on anyone?
  • Lol, what big damage? I haven't seen or read about anybody topping Lando or Snow aoes.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    gU379lu.png

Tarkin's rework is down there with any of the Mace Windu ones. I maxed Moff in the last couple weeks thinking I'd get ahead of the crowd for once but he's such hot garbage still. I ran multiple variations of Moff, Zader, veers and EP leads for him and he's still not even good enough to make my varsity Empire GW squad.

He is not bad, but not as leader. I've seen mixed with krennic dt chaze / gk dn that worked pretty well
  • DeepChu wrote: »
    gU379lu.png

He is not bad, but not as leader. I've seen mixed with krennic dt chaze / gk dn that worked pretty well

Lol. Rex would be better in both setups.Wedge would be better in both setups . Fulcrum would be way better in both setups. Few toons would be bad with that setups.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    DeepChu wrote: »
    gU379lu.png

He's not as bad as he was, you're correct, I would still rank him as 12th out of the 14 empire characters however. He's better than ISC and possibly RG now that he got zilch from the faction pass.

Edit: honestly he's still probably worse than RG, who still protects low health allies and stuns reliably. So Moff went from being the worst Empire character to the 2nd worst. Solid rework guys!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Boo wrote: »
    Does it say what toons we need for Ahsoka's event??

Is a lvl 20 event... I guess all toons to get a free 3* ashoka and then paywall

Typical.

At least you can heavily invest in gear abilities etc with an unlocked toon, then when she does become f2p - farm away and bingo. Plus gives you time to get gear etc.

Meanwhile p2p will have her in every arena shard - good luck trying to stay competitive in this game.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member

Typical.

At least you can heavily invest in gear abilities etc with an unlocked toon, then when she does become f2p - farm away and bingo. Plus gives you time to get gear etc.

Meanwhile p2p will have her in every arena shard - good luck trying to stay competitive in this game.

Of your 1400 posts, are any of them NOT complaints?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Ansroff wrote: »

Typical.

Of your 1400 posts, are any of them NOT complaints?

Plenty - why don't you read every single one of my posts - that should be fun for you.
  • Boo wrote: »

Typical.

Lol, based on gg we gat 65 shards (unlock and 1 promotion to 0/65), then the pack will get her to 15/85. That seems decent. 170 / 5 is just $400, making it nearly on par with Aurodiums, esp for such a crazy character.
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Just as predicted drop rates are awful as ever. Even with double I only got 4 stun cuffs on 50 sims. Any body else feeling the pain.
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I farmed a full mk7 shield generator today with like 5 refreshes. Sorry for your bad luck
  • Lolz. I said the same thing to my guild today. 2x0 is still 0.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    2 holo arrays out of 2 refreshes
  • 5 refreshes? The price doubles after 2. Lucky you ;)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    5 refreshes? The price doubles after 2. Lucky you ;)

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Lol
  • Antares
    686 posts Member

Typical.

Lol, based on gg we gat 65 shards (unlock and 1 promotion to 0/65), then the pack will get her to 15/85. That seems decent. 170 / 5 is just $400, making it nearly on par with Aurodiums, esp for such a crazy character.

Just 400$. Lol. For a game. For a single thing in a game.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »

Typical.

Just 400$. Lol. For a game. For a single thing in a game.

I know right...bargain! lol
  • Numanoid
    126 posts Member
    Average drop rate. Doubles really help. Had your issue when farming Kylo in the last Cantina double drop.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    CameronD wrote: »
    Just as predicted drop rates are awful as ever. Even with double I only got 4 stun cuffs on 50 sims. Any body else feeling the pain.

I got the MK 3 holo projectors - as I need an absolute load of them. I also need the stun cuffs but drop rates for those are always bad and didn't want to waste the double drops on bad RNG - figured I'd try to get ahead for a change.
  • I had very bad RNG on hard nodes but decent (1 of 3) for gear. Gear is the way to go, for me at least.
  • A bit off-topic: when do you think we get any info on who is gonna be the June fan-fav?
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    A bit off-topic: when do you think we get any info on who is gonna be the June fan-fav?

I thought it was Jedi Luke? Pretty sure they said its the 40th anniverary thing nvm the "find out in August" which is hopefully a joke
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    A bit off-topic: when do you think we get any info on who is gonna be the June fan-fav?

I thought it was Jedi Luke? Pretty sure they said its the 40th anniverary thing nvm the "find out in August" which is hopefully a joke

Mhm :neutral: I would have been happier if we got someone (2nd fan fav) AND Jedi Luke, but I guess that's just toooo much to ask... :)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

thought it was determined that the June fan fav was Ahsoka Fulcrum.

They said that they are continuing the luke event in August, no?

Any way, I would expect to see quite a few more of these Luke events, and possibly the release of Bespin/Rebel Luke and a few more events for him before we can expect Jedi Luke to appear - but at least it looks like they have started us down the path - so that's a good thing.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member

Any way, I would expect to see quite a few more of these Luke events, and possibly the release of Bespin/Rebel Luke and a few more events for him before we can expect Jedi Luke to appear - but at least it looks like they have started us down the path - so that's a good thing.

Like i said, im hoping the August thing is a joke considering its 2 months away, but if the 2nd fan favourite is through a marqueue event then thats boring, although i havent heard anything about her being the fan favourite?
    Got the rest of June to see what happens
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »

Like i said, im hoping the August thing is a joke considering its 2 months away, but if the 2nd fan favourite is through a marqueue event then thats boring, although i havent heard anything about her being the fan favourite?
    Got the rest of June to see what happens

It is confirmed that Ashoka IS NOT the June fan-fav.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I wonder how Ahsoka's perseverance will behave against zeta Vader's damage over time.

She's immune
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member

Actually i saw a Mod post saying Ahsoka Fulcrum was NOT the june fan fav... Maybe in the beginning of this same post, but i did read that.
  • HansSnah wrote: »
    It's time for the dark side to rise. But, somehow, for every dark side character brought out, about 13 light side ones spring put of nowhere.

So sad & sickening if you ask me.

:neutral:

What are you talking about? In the last months, there were tons of DS character released along with multiple reworks! Think about the Sith and their arena infestation!

Meanwhile an entire rebel squad was released at the same time and people post threads to nerf chaze and rex constantly. But sure, they've balanced it well