Looking for shardmates:dimitriusc, Tazz, NSC Tatras (NSC PurPle), Strated, Maximo Toul

Abr
9 posts Member
edited June 2017
looking for those people, if you are one of those - drop me a line! even if you are just from our shard - please do so
Post edited by Abr on

Replies

• Hey Tazz here, was pleasantly surprised to see this. Given the age of the shard I often wondered if any of the shard had tried getting in touch with each other, had checked a few times and never found anything. Hopefully a few others will reply as well.
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I've found your payout time thus did not find means to contact. But somhow I've contacted few of out top 10 people. You can find me on discord zmb#1008, I dont appear on forums much. Drop a line if there's any other way of contacting you, but forums.
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    Had to note, that so far you've got the most painful pack among the top 10, which I have to face from time to time
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    Tazzeon wrote: »
    Hey Tazz here, was pleasantly surprised to see this. Given the age of the shard I often wondered if any of the shard had tried getting in touch with each other, had checked a few times and never found anything. Hopefully a few others will reply as well.

and please do leave your discord (hopefully you've got one) maybe we can gather our top 30-50 in one chat so we can better get along and not bother each other in respecive pay out times
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    Still am looking, hey people, please do reply
  • Hey guys I'm not on discord but am on line app curious to know what peoples payout times are. I try to gauge it so I don't effect to many but can't be certain.
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    Hey guys I'm not on discord but am on line app curious to know what peoples payout times are. I try to gauge it so I don't effect to many but can't be certain.
    Hey, Mattie!

Im trying to put a list of people or get us together. Efforts are futile so far though. I don't have access to Line, since I live in Russia and it got blocked here :( So its either forums, reddit or discord for me. I'll try and get a best list of people's payouts during this week if I do not get much to do at work. Fyi I used to run arena under 'zombiki' nick, so you might have known me for a little while now :)
  • Its good to finally have some communication with a fellow shard mate I stumbled across this really. I know there are a few from the top 20 in the forum's. Yes I think we were allies when you went by that name thought you had disappeared. I'm UK based think I probably have one of the better payout slots as it seems stagnant in the hour run up. I'm 19:00 UK time for payout. I'll have a look into discord soon.
  • Hi all! As you can see I'm HanDib another shardmate of yours. I have my payout at 19.00 cest, Rome time zone. I think only me, ottohero and @Waqui have this payout in the top 20. Good game to you all.
    I'm on discord: HanDib#0034, feel free to contact me if you want.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English ;)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    :—)
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Its about time we're getting our arena top together guys! Nice to meet you all!
    My payout is at 18:00 Moscow time (GMT +3), and its me, and Igor so far. With Maximo Toul on occasion and (maybe) Strated guy. But the last one pops in on occasion. Aoshig dropped out.
    Guess I have the most crowded time :(
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    :—)

Fellow Russian from guild alliance! Good to meet one :)
  • How about a silly question, what is a shard mate? Like a fellow guild member? The jargon is killing me!
  • Abr
    9 posts Member
    Nygreenguy wrote: »
    How about a silly question, what is a shard mate? Like a fellow guild member? The jargon is killing me!

Nah, its more like a person who's on the same arena with you. The 'shard' thing means a same server, world etc im multiplayer games. Closest origin I know is a game server in Ultima Online, where one world was called 'World Shard' - shortened to 'Shard'.
  • Abr wrote: »
    Nygreenguy wrote: »
    How about a silly question, what is a shard mate? Like a fellow guild member? The jargon is killing me!

Nah, its more like a person who's on the same arena with you. The 'shard' thing means a same server, world etc im multiplayer games. Closest origin I know is a game server in Ultima Online, where one world was called 'World Shard' - shortened to 'Shard'.

Oh, thanks for the clarification.
  • vegasfill
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi all,

Just found this message string, I'm jed on this shard. Don't know if there are any other chats going. I'm about 3 weeks out from getting 6 star GK (finally), and have hovered in the top 20 several times during payout in the last 3 weeks, so I figured it's about time to reach out to everyone else if I start holding and moving up as I anticipate.

My arena payout time is 6pm PDT/7pm PST after daylight savings time passes. I dont know if anyone has already started a line or discord. (discord Jed#5931) If not, I can start a discord channel so we can keep track of each other's payouts and avoid stepping on toes. LMK and thanks!

Post edited by vegasfill on
  • Hey everyone again.
    Whoever reads this thread might be in our arena. For you comfort there's an arena chat for a while now.
    Dont hesitate to join, we're all a friendly lot D:

https://discord.gg/P26CF5P