[Recruitment Closed] Thugs in White Armor (360MM+ GP)—cRancor on Farm | 32/33 DS Geo, 27/36 LS Geo

Replies

• 4m+ give us a shout if your interested
    We’re full up and ready to tackle Geo TB. But, for exceptional players with 4MM+ GP seeking an organized, drama-free guild with strong camaraderie, send me a message and we may be able to make room.

• Come join the Thugs while we still have 1 slot available. We're a tight-knit group who work together for shared rewards. All aspects of the game on solid farm including all raids and TB max stars for both LS & DS. Please have 4.0M GP minimum and be active and willing to work on Discord. Read the above post for the details, see you on the holotables! (PS - Join us or die, just sayin')
  • Might be interested, open to hear more
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    We are still looking for some more 4m+ minimum for thugs in white armor - if you have less then this we can still accommodate in our other guild Mutha Thuggas - just to add we got 24* in geo TB and this should get even better next one!
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Any interest contact me - 4m GP for Thugs in White Armor or any above 2.5m for Mutha Thuggas

'sup guys. We're the Thugs in White Armor and we have room for exceptional players to join our ranks!

stormtrooper20funny20pictures.png

We’re a bunch of immature men and women from all around the world that have been united by our passion for Star Wars and our dark, wicked sense of humor. Some of us have been playing together for years in various games, such as Star Wars Commander, where we dominated the global leader board. We’re an LGBT-friendly guild with a diverse mix of ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds, and we have people from all spectrums of the current political divide living together harmoniously in our great Thug Nation.

Regarding the game itself, we have Heroic Rancor, Heroic AAT, and Heroic Sith Triumvirate on routine farm status; our raid times rotate between 12PM and 9PM EST.

With Territory Battles, we completed 45/45 in LS Hoth and 48/48 in DS Hoth. We are now at 24/33 in DS Geo and expect strong progression moving forward. As such, new recruits will be expected to farm appropriate teams as needed and to inflate their Galactic Power (starring, leveling, gearing, and modding one’s entire roster) to its highest potential. We’re currently asking new recruits to have a bare minimum of 4,000,000 GP prior to joining—but exceptions can be made for exceptional players.

Moreover, we’re also competitive in Territory Wars. Communication on Discord is necessary for effective coordination. As such, Discord is 100% mandatory to be part of our guild; you can keep keep chatting to a minimum, but we need to be able to get a hold of you outside of the game. As a bonus, our Discord is complete with various bots and webhooks that improve QoL. You’ll find that most of the guild is very friendly and helpful. Come for the camaraderie, stay for the memes!

We also require everyone to get 600 raid tickets daily. Sometimes this isn't always possible, but consistency is what we look for. Just communicate with us if you have any problems due to real life such as work, injury, vacation, and so forth. More raid tickets = more raids = more rewards!

We are looking for highly active players who:
    • can follow basic directions
    • are willing to farm and gear necessary characters to promote progression
    • will bring in their 600 tickets daily to ensure we can raid as often as possible
    • are willing to download Discord
    • are willing to learn and improve
    • have a certain long-time commitment to the game and their guild

We respect that everyone has a real life and this is just a game. Nevertheless, we strive to play at a competitive level and expect our members to do so as well. Not everyone can give 100% every single day (which is fine), but our guild isn’t for you if you can't even consistently spare the 30 minutes required to complete your dailies.

We generally don't like to censor or moderate our members and we especially don't like drama. That being said, you might not want to join this guild if the f-word or occasional M-rated content makes you pee your pants. Also, the only kids in our guild are immature adults and we'd like to keep it that way.

If all of that sounds like it might suit you and you want more of that sexy G13 gear, then hit me up via a direct message or leave a response here in this thread. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Cheers!

TL;DR
    • Guild Galactic Power: 218 million and growing
    • Rancor Raid: heroic on farm status
    • AAT Raid: heroic on farm status
    • Sith Raid: heroic on farm status
    • Hoth Territory Battles: Light 45/45, Dark 48/48
    • Geo Territory Battles: Dark: 24/33, Light: ?
    • Territory Wars: Strong strategy with zeta x3 and max potential rewards
    • What we require: minimum 4MM GP, daily 600’s, full participation, thick skin, and communication on the free third party chat app ‘Discord’

P.S.
    For those with lower GP or those interested in a less competitive environment, we also run a second guild called Mutha Thuggas—2.5MM+ GP minimum required. Running heroic raids and currently 16/33 Geo TB. Both guilds are connected via Discord and are operated by the same leadership but run independently from one another (not a feeder guild).

(updated 07-13-19)

• Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Still looking for some more - come join us
  • Join us, Silver has cookies!
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Looking for more - PM me
  • Still looking for more
  • Come join Thugs in White Armor or... the better guild in the alliance, Mutha Thuggas. Jk both are great!
  • Spyro324
    108 posts Member
    Looking for someone after TB is over
  • Come join Thugs in white armor if you are at 4M gp or mutha thuggas if you are at 2.5M gp
  • Still looking
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Hey folks let's cool it a little bit with the amount of bumps in here please 6 bumps within 24 hours isn't necessary.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Hey folks let's cool it a little bit with the amount of bumps in here please 6 bumps within 24 hours isn't necessary.

Understood. Thanks @EA_Rtas
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

It is when guild pages get buried 6 pages back and become invisible in just a couple hours.

I understand that threads move pretty fast in this section, I'm not asking you to stop bumping the thread just asking that you tone it down slightly.
  • Still looking for 2 more 4m+ players to join - one guy is leaving and other is taking a break.
    Anyone with over 2.5m we have another guild which can take you - both doing Geo.
  • We are looking for 2-3 more 4m plus GP - send me a message if interested -
  • Looking for a couple now. Best guild you’ll ever be in.
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    2 more needed 4m+ come get some wat shards while you can, 27* geo stars incoming!
  • Still looking for two people to join - message me 4m minimum GP
  • Been in the guild for less than a year, and in that time I have gone from 10/330 Traya shards, no chance of TB titles, and terrible TW results to 7* Traya, Rebel Scum, and Vader's Fist titles, along with about a 90% win rate in TW over the last 4 months. (Did I mention we're already hovering around the 27* range in Geo?)

Guildies are always happy to send gear my way on the exchange, and there's always someone there to answer a question I might have. There is a brotherhood and camaraderie in TWA I didn't have with any other SWGOH guilds I've been in, and I wouldn't trade this crew for any other.

If that's a waste of time, then I will gladly waste away!
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Andor wrote: »
    This guild is a waste of time. As someone who left voluntarily, and was in TWA for over a year, you’re better off elsewhere.

You didn’t write this then in discord before leaving

“<Andor> now it’s my turn, I guess. <BB69> has asked me to move over to his former guild to help him rebuild. If you weren’t aware, we’re super close pals IRL, so that’s kind of my biggest reasoning for agreeing to go with him. I want you all to know that this has nothing to do with Thug Nation. TWA has been the best guild I have ever been a part of (I’m not exaggerating.). You all have been awesome and this past year and a half have been extremely gratifying. I hope you all allow both myself and BB to hang around to chat, and, when the time is right, maybe move back after this new guild can stand on two legs.

Thug Nation Forever.”

All because we removed you from our chat channels.

As you can see someone who’s left us for another guild even recommends us! Come join us! 4m GP plus and we need two! Come get your Geo Rewards with us and conquer the galaxy!