Empire users are tired or being left with Cut-rate Toons, we spend money too.

(1) This recent faction pass has been very lackluster. In comparison to the Sith faction pass which literally let them dominate the arena for months, and are still super relevant, the empire pass has been very ver sub-par. This current Empire pass does not even remotely make Empire arena viable.

(2) The empire farms for new characters, (krennic) are given the hardest farming location, which requires the strongest of light side teams to unlock, which Light side characters are put on easier nodes on their lightside nodes making them much easier to get for a lightside user.

(3) Shard Shop- Krennic had 2 weeks at most in shard shop. Sith have been there much longer than that. I don't recall how long baze was there but i think it was longer than 2 weeks. K2SO was there forever. The empire character had the shortest Run.

(4) Krennic and shoretrooper having the hardest farm locations in the game. Krennic should be absolutely an epic character once farmed considering he needs twice the resources to farm him.

(5)Raid damage. There is no empire team doing raid damage on par with Clones, Rebels, Resistance(which was just doubled), not even as good as first order, which is half of those listed already. Considering the Empire faction pass is now over, there was nothing in terms of raid damage that came from the rework.

(6)Arena. The empire has no place in the current arena. Other than the very very short lived Emperor run, which was immediately surpassed by wiggs, the Empire for being one of the biggest factions in the game has little synergy that can rival anyone else in the arena.

(7) New characters: 6 Phoenix squad, 6 Rogue One rebels, Ahsoka, R2D2. Sith got 3 sith, and Empire got 2 very lackluster chars in Saxon and commando. Krennic/DT/Shore which were release with a ridiculous pack, and then made very very hard to farm. The only LS char with a hard farm is Baze. Nihilus, Shore, Krennic were all given very hard farms.

Those of us that collect and SPEND MONEY on our empire toons have an expectation that our investment will have some in game value. They are the lowest damage group as a whole for HAAT raid. You made sure Vader(the only good thing we had going) was corrected so we do substantially less damage. Meanwhile there are multiple Lightside teams that can still solo rancor.

An Empire faction pass needs to make the empire worthy, like the sith pass before it. The empire faction as a whole has not been given it's due as deserved.

Replies

• Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You understand the empire represents a polar opposite to marxism, true right wing fasçism bringing order and prosperity to the galaxy, something disney will never ever ever allow to be "best"
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    You made sure Vader(the only good thing we had going) was corrected so we do substantially less damage.

I fully agree with everything you have written except this statement.

Vader can still solo, although it is better to mix in other characters to get him to. This was a bug in the game, and clearly was not working as intended. After phase 1 I could just auto the whole battle and watch the turn meter reduction become insane as the phases went on. Since the fix I managed 8.5million tonight (part way into phase 4) with Vader, Sidious, Rex, Teebo, and Tie Fighter Pilot. Before I switched palpatine out for teebo I managed to only reach about 40% into phase 2.

In arena Empire certainly need a boost. I am the only remaining one in my top 20 in my shard. Everyone else is all Rex, Baze, Cheirut, or Maul teams. A couple Jedi, 1 Nihilius lead, and one first order team. And, me. That is it. In raids, well I haven't done HAAT yet, and look forward to doing my first tomorrow.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    You understand the empire represents a polar opposite to marxism, true right wing fasçism bringing order and prosperity to the galaxy, something disney will never ever ever allow to be "best"
    Why on earth are you bringing politics into this?
  • Options
    The problem with the vader fix, is that sure, you can still solo, but now you need to have the main characters like Rex, Teebo etc that everyone else has.
    So now it's vader and others, not Empire. So, really the empire as a whole has nothing going for it.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    As iconic as Darth Vader is, he's absolutely deserving of a 5th skill, an unique.
  • Options
    I was being funny jedireach, but surely you dont think empire coming up slightly short in everything everytime is some gi nourmous coincidence?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    The sith just got another extention in the Shard Shop. Tarkin rework is not arena viable. His aoe is still weak 4-5 turns in, and since it can't one shot chaze and co, they just full heal and kill the rest of your team.

I spent money buying crystals to gear my empire chacracters for the empire pass. I spent money expecting a balanced and level game. It was time to correct the balance. However there was no balance shift. All my empire characters are not worthy of top arena.

When people bought sith during their faction pass, their monetary investment brought them a return. The Empire pass did not do the same.

When spending money, the expectation of that investment yielding some return is very fair. In this case, they took my money and provided no boost in gameplay at all. Money spent should work across the board, not just 2 or 3 characters.