Emperor Palpatine Inconsistency

Theophany
865 posts Member
edited May 2017
When using emperor palpatines ability "let the hate flow" it does not remove foresight, but it triggers a counter attack when the refribution buff is active on an enemy.

Doesn't seem like that's WAI
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
Post edited by Theophany on

Replies

• scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Hmmm... It is marked as can't trigger counter attack. Something new to test.
  • A lot of the recent things that have been happening always seem to happen in GW.

It was my last node on GW and I used let the hate flow thinking I was alright and the whole team rekt me lmao

All of the enemy toons had retribution active and no kenobi did not get a turn to use lead the charge
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Maybe it was a fluke thing you saw. They do happen

Here 2 examples/Tests. No counter attacks when EP uses let that hate flow.
    wJEDygd.gif
    9xgGhL3.gif
    NnAawom.gif
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    I'm gonna keep an eye out for it and report back
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    I keep having instances where palpatine gains roughly 70% turn meter after using let the hate flow with atleast 2 enemies shocked
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Creepioo wrote: »
    I keep having instances where palpatine gains roughly 70% turn meter after using let the hate flow with atleast 2 enemies shocked

Do you have the ability omega'ed?
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Yes, it should be 100%
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This looks to be working as intended. Our team investigated one of the replies "I keep having instances where Palpatine gains roughly 70% turn meter after using let the hate flow with at least 2 enemies shocked" and could not reproduce this issue. 100% TM was granted when 2 enemies are shocked.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines