So we can't use new charater in event?

So if I read it correctly we won't be able to use the new character in the event.

First Event – Featuring a New Character!
•Stage 2 requires five Jedi which are 2 Star or above, and so on up to Stage 7 which requires five Jedi at 7 Stars to get the final Shards needed to Promote the new character to 7 Stars! Once players have completed Stage 5, they will have enough Shards to Activate the new character at 5 Stars.

So when you are done with stage 5 you will have the new Character...then when you start stage 6 they will only be 5 stars and unable to help you?

I think it would be far more fun if you got them at the end of stage 4...then they could go along the adventure with you advancing as you did...be 6 star at the end of stage 5 so they could move on to stage 6 with you and so on.

DiAngelo

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Sure, but then you do not have to finish the event to get the character to 7*
  • Crap...that is an EXCELENT point!

ok...so what if you could use the new character even though they were a level bellow the requirement?

• Character unlocking himself seems a little.. Odd..
  • Why would they let you do that? There's a reason the requirement is that hard.
  • no more odd then doing a hard battle and winning a shard of someone that was on your team for said battle.

shards represent experience...so its more odd to not have a character unlock themselves.
  • diangelo
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't know why they would let us do that!

Can everyone stop using sound logic and common sense to quash my half thought out dreams?

lol
  • What if the new toon isn't a Jedi? Wow... What a twist. I hope it's not a Jedi.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I don't see why this is an issue... Or a conversation. You are getting a new character relatively easy, so why worry about being able to use that character (and leveling/gearing that character) if you already have 5 able characters that are able to complete it without those resources?

To me, it's a non-issue.
    Current Team: 7* Sid, 7* Maul, 7* QGJ, 7* Lumi, 5*JC
  • Maybe you are right and it's not a Jedi - but if it is Yoda or any other Jedi, I agree with OP we should be able to use it at stages 6 & 7 of the Jedi event. Good point!
  • You never know, he may be your ally for the entire time

So you are running your 5 + the new Jedi for all the challenges

Then you get to see him in action while you are working with him

I think the 'story' won't be a rescue mission, or at least not for Yoda, he will send you on a mission and join you to help you out, at least I think that would be better
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader