Rebel Ahsoka Tano

ExarTheKun
2668 posts Member
Assuming everything we have heard about this toon is correct, what team would she fit best in? Just want opinions, no right or wrong answers.

I'm thinking a Wedge(L), Biggs, R2, Ahsoka and Baze/Chirrut/Cassian type team where she can get three back to back turns in. First turn gains all of the buffs (assuming you have seven or more non-unique buffs, she goes again), then she whirlwinds (assuming you now have nine or more buffs, and crit every hit, she goes again), followed up by an additional turn. All of this happens after initial Wiggs take down, so you can already pretty much guarantee someone is dead after all of this. Perhaps even two toons. It sounds lethal, and you're guaranteed buffs from these characters.

Other ideas?

Replies

• I haven't seen her kit yet. Does she have any synergy with anakin?
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    I haven't seen her kit yet. Does she have any synergy with anakin?

It's Rebel Ahsoka, so no. Ani is Vader and wants to kill her at this point.
  • Sigh, another rebel
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Yeah, no Anakin synergy, but plenty of Rebel synergy in the form of buff gain.

Move set looks a little like this:
    Seltgar wrote: »
    Fulcrum Ahsoka's characteristics:

Basic: physical damage, gain protection up and give an ally protection up

Meditate: gain foresight and copy all non-unique buffs from allies for two turns. then gain 15% tm for each buff (cd3)

Whirlwind: consume all buffs on ahsoka and deal physical damage. Score an additional hit for each type of buff consumed. (Up to 11 hits), Can't be Evaded, 50% armor ignore (cd 3 - zeta)

Perseverance: Ahsoka is immune to damage over time effects. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on her, and looses 14%-10% health for each debuff dispelled, and heals for 1%-5% for each buff on her. This damage cannot defeat ahsoka. 30% crit avoidance from somewhere
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    How about we pretend she's not a rebel.

The devs have to be hearing our cries of hatred towards the excessive amounts of rebel characters that all synergize with eachother.
  • Bennehftw wrote: »

The devs have to be hearing our cries of hatred towards the excessive amounts of rebel characters that all synergize with eachother.

They probably heard the fact nobody was excited for Ashoka and everyone was talking about Kallus or Thrawn from the initial hint.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Bennehftw wrote: »

They probably heard the fact nobody was excited for Ashoka and everyone was talking about Kallus or Thrawn from the initial hint.

Well, I think it is safe to say that they really don't care how many people would prefer any charcter besides Ahsoka, because it's happening regardless.

Anyways, she isn't the fan favorite release, if it makes you feel any better. It's been confirmed.

Now let's talk strategy and synergy.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Bennehftw wrote: »

Well, I think it is safe to say that they really don't care how many people would prefer any charcter besides Ahsoka, because it's happening regardless.

Anyways, she isn't the fan favorite release, if it makes you feel any better. It's been confirmed.

Now let's talk strategy and synergy.

Yeah thats why they released her on a Radio broadcast instead of the usual dev update.

I feel they had to get infront of hype building for Thrawn
  • Chaze + 2
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I find it interesting that she doesn't have a lead ability.
    I will say her with a jyn zeta lead is intriguing.
    When she does her buff copy that is 5% Protection per buff copied. 5% for her and 5% for another rebel everytime she uses her basic.
    Depending on her damage output I might try
    Jyn lead, Chirrut, Baze, R2, Ahsoka
  • scuba wrote: »
    When she does her buff copy that is 5% Protection per buff copied. 5% for her and 5% for another rebel everytime she uses her basic.

Honestly..... if you watch season 2 even for a refesh.... she was no leader.

Sort of a tag along character for what she felt was right and where she felt she was needed
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I like this idea. She has the potential to hit very hard, which is a must for this set up, since these guys won't be doing significant amounts of damage. I think that she will be a game changer, despite the fact that she has no leader ability, as long as she can put out a significant amount of damage. (A rebel Rey, only better in every possible way).
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Honestly..... if you watch season 2 even for a refesh.... she was no leader.

Sort of a tag along character for what she felt was right and where she felt she was needed

Can't use logic there are many with leader abilities that were not leaders.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    R2 smokescreen on old Ben>let old Ben die>all the buffs>whirlwind
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    TWD_Negan wrote: »

Hahah. This sounds hilarious. Would potential work on offense, but almost never on defense. B2 would ruin your day for sure. Or any other AOE buff immunity.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited May 2017

• TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member

Let's just start the process again. Ewok elder rez old Ben. Back to step 1
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member

Let's just start the process again. Ewok elder rez old Ben. Back to step 1

Oh god. With an Old Daka that just won't let him stay dead.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Who should lead these fearsome foursome. Rex maybe?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member

Old ben could lead. OB(L), Ahsoka, R2, EE and Daka. Lel.

Old ben could lead. OB(L), Ahsoka, R2, EE and Daka. Lel.

That looks like it could be fun
  • Sawyerstooth
    341 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Will she copy multiples of the same buff? Because if she does, then you HAVE to put her with Chaze. I think a Jyn (L), zYoda, Chaze, Ahsoka team would be brutal. zYoda and Chirrut giving constant buffs, or she just copies them herself. Plus, the protection recoveries from Jyn's lead or her basic. She would wreck...
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Don't expect too much. We all know this guy name saxon and the cheerleader trooper, yes?
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    I will definitely be trying her out with my RO team.. only question is who to replace to put her in. I run zJyn(L), Chaze, Cassian, R2 currently. It would be either Cassian or R2 and either one really hurts (I run into more Wedge/Nih leads than anything).
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Ljaat wrote: »
    I will definitely be trying her out with my RO team.. only question is who to replace to put her in. I run zJyn(L), Chaze, Cassian, R2 currently. It would be either Cassian or R2 and either one really hurts (I run into more Wedge/Nih leads than anything).

That does sound like a tough decision. Cassian buffs and R2 bonuses both raise the bar in a R1 squad, and work really well, I'm assuming, with Ahsoka. Can't drop zJyn. Chaze and Chirrut keep the team alive. Hard to say. Might just have to play around with it in GW.
  • Ljaat wrote: »

Tough call. Could be either. I think I'd rather have R2, because his zNumber Crunch removes debuffs. Pair that with her Perserverance and she would constantly heal herself.
  • Why do people still cry about more rebels? Outside of Chaze right now rebels are nothing special

Meditate: gain foresight and copy all non-unique buffs from allies for two turns. then gain 15% tm for each buff (cd3)

Whirlwind: consume all buffs on ahsoka and deal physical damage. Score an additional hit for each type of buff consumed. (Up to 11 hits), Can't be Evaded, 50% armor ignore (cd 3 - zeta)

Perseverance: Ahsoka is immune to damage over time effects. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on her, and looses 14%-10% health for each debuff dispelled, and heals for 1%-5% for each buff on her. This damage cannot defeat ahsoka. 30% crit avoidance from somewhere

I've been assuming it was a "deal damage an additional time" kinda deal like with Sabine and Rey. That sounds a tad tedious if she's going much more than 3 or 4 times
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I've been assuming it was a "deal damage an additional time" kinda deal like with Sabine and Rey. That sounds a tad tedious if she's going much more than 3 or 4 times

Agreed, which is why she fits best in buff heavy teams. Her ability pulls all non unique buffs from allies, grants her TM to go again, then dispells all buffs for up to eleven attacks. Similar to a Vader under Palpatine.