• Zabak
    165 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hardly possible now
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Probably possible with Zader, TFP, Tarkin reworked, Jyn, Bistan.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah

What squad?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    5pio8okzpb38.png

This is how far I got on my last raid, with the Tarkin rework I think I can do it. Was going to try Teebo and R2 in place of Tarkin and Rex next time
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    I will try today. Did 9.9m last time (first raid since zader nerf) but p1 did manual and p2-p4 auto. Now full auto attempt zader krennic teebo jyn bistan. Added some speed and potency to team and omega for bistan's tm removal special. With decent rng should work.
  • Options
    Couple guys in our guild have done it since the Zader bug fix, but on manual.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    @MBL_66 @vlad745 did you need a Zeta on your jyn for these scores?
  • Options
    Yes, we've had someone solo it. I came very close. If I hadn't of missed speed down on p4 rancor twice in a row I would have done it.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Solo does not seem to be a problem many are doing it, although it is more difficult. I could not auto solo after first attempt and full auto solo is my goal. It will probably take some time to figure out how to do it. Even with speed down in P4 rancor seems to resist much more than before and gets to take couple of devastating turns. My team is pretty good, so if anybody else is working on auto solo feel free to check my team zader krennic teebo jyn bistan. They still have their raid mods on.

@Stevesaint74 jyn has 2 zetas one leadership and one that makes her stun immune, none of them are essential for rancor solo, although stun immunity would not hurt, but obviously better things are out there to spend zetas.

https://swgoh.gg/u/vladtheimpaler/