Changing from Zader to Rex lead in Arena?

Lilpup
403 posts Member
So the time has come to make the move. I dont have the toons or mods to run zader and make the top 20, so im going to try Rex.

What would be my best team?

Rex, zylo, zihlus, Baze and Chirrut? Baze and chirrut are gear 8. The others G10.

Rex, zylo, zihlus, shoretrooper and R2? All are G10 cepr R2 is G8.

Anyone else? I have G11 EP, G8 B2, G11 zader, G10 Boba etc etc...I have almost everyone unlocked , except General Kenobi.

Thanks

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    First team should be fine. Really need to raise the gear on Chaze to be super competitive.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/lilpuppy99/collection/

I forgot my collection

What about G11 Sthan?? Does he fit anywhere?
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    First team should be fine. Really need to raise the gear on Chaze to be super competitive.

Thanks, who would u make the fastest, 2nd fastest, etc?
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Gear chaze. Rex nih kylo chaze is arguably the best offensive squad at the moment. Make nih your fastest, Rex second on speed priority. Chirrut, crit damage, baze, pure hp. I've never messed with kylo, but I'd try crit stuff or offense. Best of luck
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Thanks. So I had to table Chaze for a bit until I can gear them. Being at G8, my Arena team power was only 34k and I was getting hammered on defense..falling 60-70 spots a day. I could imagine it was due to being attacked more frequently. I'm holding better right now with Rex(L), Zylo, Zihlus, Boba and STHan as my tank. Back into the top 50. Still doubt I push top 20 with that team.