A when is *Chirrut* viable in arena?

Carth_Onassi1973
1706 posts Member
edited May 2017
Working on Chaze. Baze just hit g11 this morning with 65k protection after mods. I know I need churrit with him to get the full potential from the two.

At what gear level, based on your experience, is *Chirrut* viable in arena with Baze? I did a search and couldn't find anything, but maybe I typed the wrong question.

Thanks!
Post edited by Carth_Onassi1973 on

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    It's *Chirrut*, not Churrit.

Sorry, can't answer your question, but I would assume at least G9, better G10
  • Matters on your arena shard tbh. But with good speed mods he might be available at g10 already, though quite a bit of his damage comes from the final items on g11
    TeamSkunk Pi Officer
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Same with me.. he still at gear 8, grinding for 20 last stun gun to gear 9. I will release him at gear 11. Chirrut have possibilities to OHKO by someone if baze taunt open. :bawling:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Same with me.. he still at gear 8, grinding for 20 last stun gun to gear 9. I will release him at gear 11. Chirrut have possibilities to OHKO by someone if baze taunt open. :bawling:

Mine is g8 as well; 5*
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    For arena the answer is always gear x or xi (until they increase the gear levels again).

Good luck.

s-l300.jpg
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Mine is g8 as well; 5*

Same *5 here. Equippep with 4 speed mod, 2 health mod. He's at 195 speed right now, have no luck at speed secondary. I wanna have him as fast as he can.. so that he can launch that tenacity up stuff asap.

It's not ideal mod i think.. they say the ideal mod is 2x crit chance and 4x crit damage, bcause he is attacker.. he should hit hard. I will change the mod to that after my chirrut reach *7 gear 11. Whohoho :joy:
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1706 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I haven't even modded him yet. I'll have to rob another toon to fortify him with speed mods. I have a plethora of crappy secondary speed mods availble to me right now, none of which are worth placing on Chirrut.

I figured that when he's viable, I'll remove somebody from my arena squad and swap mods then. I've seen a g9 chirrut or two so I wasn't sure if , modded well enough, he would be effective with a good Baze.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Obviously higher levels are ideal for hitting hard, but you really just need him survivable enough that he doesn't die when going below 100%, because then Baze will taunt. As long as Chirrut's alive, that passively keeps Baze (and other Rebels) alive. I'd say you might be able to get by at g9 for a little bit. If you have a zeta Jyn lead that restores some of that 65k protection, then as long as you don't face too many strong AoEs, the 9 might be doable.
  • Nice @crzydroid , thanks. Jyn isn't ready however. But with GK, rex lead, Dn and Baze , sounds like im 1/2 way there.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Sure 100% chirrut will great with baze.. that remarkable duo tho. Prepare for new ahsoka.. people say that she will be scary, and she have rebel tag. Whohoho
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Sure 100% chirrut will great with baze.. that remarkable duo tho. Prepare for new ahsoka.. people say that she will be scary, and she have rebel tag. Whohoho

Saw that! She sounds fun and her kit description sounds really cool!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Hope she's not exclusive toon free *3 release.. if yes, i will pass on her :expressionless:
  • ^ Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if she was.
  • As soon as he's G11.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ