A new hope will emerge

Since obi wan promised this in his message please make it true for the JEDI faction.

Thy are now massively overshadowed by other factions in the game - they have specific weaknesses against sith, are nowhere near the damage output or faction utility of the rebels....unfortunately they are beginning to be consigned to the depths of the night sisters and jawa.

Other than qui gons Zeta and general kenobi - you will rarely see a Jedi in the top of the arena rankings, or used in general at all.

Please can we either have some reworks to make Jedi such as Plo koon, mace windu, kit fisto actually viable to use at end game.

Or please introduce some new characters (personally I will always wish for Shaak Ti) in order to give them some help.

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    Shaak Ti, please!

And, in general, yes. Both of my kids play this game and they love Jedi even though the Jedi aren't the best toons in the game. It's okay if they choose Jedi (or other under-powered toons) as long as they have fun, but both of them have asked me about why Darth Maul and other evil characters are #1 in Arena. They want to root for the good guys, and I think that's wonderful. I just wish the classic "good guys" of the SW universe were more competitive.
  • Kithryn
    82 posts Member
    I agree it's time we saw Jedi who target other factions the way other characters are specifically Jedi killers. Between Maul, Nihilus, Vader stacked on Shore Trooper for speed building, it would be nice to have a Jedi team you don't shelve the instant you see a bounty hunter or dark side team.

Though Yoda is pretty good at making debuff dark side teams melt, unfortunately the comp in see is the shore trooper dark side build which pretty much gets unkillable with kenobi backing them and a Nillus or Maul
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    I agree it's time we saw Jedi who target other factions the way other characters are specifically Jedi killers.

This.

I seem to remember an obscure quote about Jedi specializing or some such. Probably no one else remembers it, of course, or the game designers would have given Jedi some ability to specialize under specific leaders to beat specific factions.

Again, pretty obscure, but I think it went something like,
    Chancellor Palpatine, Sith lords are our speciality.

Maybe it's just that the Devs have never heard that quote before.